How is COVID-19 affecting your planning.

Started by deerwrecker2017, March 13, 2020, 09:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deerwrecker2017

You have been hearing about that the COVID-19 pandemic is definitely creating havoc in a variety of areas and the havoc is actually getting worse.

Just wondering how the COVID-19 pandemic is negatively affecting you like Causing your Vacation plans being scuttled (From the travel restrictions), Ruining your plans to bet on the March Madness tournament which got cancelled altogether, Causing the wedding plans of someone that you know be ruined. How can it be negatively affecting you.

Just wondering how it is?

Brammy

I canceled my plans before Christmas. Before COVID-19. Before I lost my job. But here's my story.

2 friends and I were supposed to drive down to Baltimore to see the Yankees-Orioles play on March 26th and March 28th. We were chatting on IG the other night saying how even if I hadn't canceled my plans and lost my job we were not going to go to Baltimore because of the virus. Then they announced yesterday that opening day for baseball is being pushed back by at least 2 weeks
The Real Brammy

Zayre88

I had a trip planned to Maine & NH in April but most likely we have to cancel.

Our company had to miss two cancelled homeshows and is cancelling all business trips by our staff and all visits by customers and vendors to our plant.

Around here schools and daycare centers are closed for 2 weeks wo we have to think of Plan B!

deerwrecker2017

Quote from: Zayre88 on March 14, 2020, 11:21:49 AM
I had a trip planned to Maine & NH in April but most likely we have to cancel.

Our company had to miss two cancelled homeshows and is cancelling all business trips by our staff and all visits by customers and vendors to our plant.

Around here schools and daycare centers are closed for 2 weeks wo we have to think of Plan B!

That's unfortunate to hear. The schools around here were ordered late yesterday by the Governor to close for the next 2 weeks. Even the State Prisons have suspended visits for at least 2 weeks and there are other State Prison systems in the country are suspending visits as well (Some even longer).

NJxxJon

I was offered to go work in OHIO for and expo......I wast thinking about it.....THEN ALL THE NEWS, etc started happening and now OHIO is limiting crowds ....SO IN TURN the expo (hustle / extra money!) got canned.......damn.
JN

Solaris

Can't go to Simon Malls, Spring Break is off the table, and I'm not leaving this house... :(