Ames Final voice call

Started by Amesguy2000, March 03, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amesguy2000

I really want to get in touch with people or former employees of either Hills or Ames that might have some cool Memoribilia... If anybody knows anyone private message me or something. Thanks

Cindy Daly the person know for the last voice call. Well im wanting to somehow get ahold of her but some sort of messaging online. Some friends have to so we have been hunting on things with the keywords like "Cindy Daly from Ames" And no luck.. But on facebook we think we found her.. If you know also message me to let me know. Thanks Everyone

M.R.CALDOR

Quote from: Amesguy2000 on March 03, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
I really want to get in touch with people or former employees of either Hills or Ames that might have some cool Memoribilia... If anybody knows anyone private message me or something. Thanks

Cindy Daly the person know for the last voice call. Well im wanting to somehow get ahold of her but some sort of messaging online. Some friends have to so we have been hunting on things with the keywords like "Cindy Daly from Ames" And no luck.. But on facebook we think we found her.. If you know also message me to let me know. Thanks Everyone

That a little creepy dude.

Amesguy2000

I know its kinda creepy but we just wanna ask her about her time at Ames.. Were not meaning to be creepy about it.

Amesguy2000

Plus we arent stalking her or anything like that.

TheFugitive

Yes, being stalked online can be quite frightening, especially for a woman.