Two men break into abandoned mall and upload video of destruction online

Started by Retail Regents, July 24, 2019, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimSawhill

Quote from: Retail Regents on July 24, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
Seriously?! I hope they're caught and prosecuted!

https://www.localdvm.com/news/two-men-break-into-abandoned-mall-and-upload-video-of-destruction-online/

If you do break into abandoned places, just do it like Bright Sun, WillieB and others do, take pictures and don't wreck the place.

Crazybangles

deerwrecker2017

They are completely stupid for intentionally filming their acts of destruction and putting it online for the world to view it. It appears that a Sewer Rat has more brains then these worthless piles of garbage doing what they did.

Retail Regents

Quote from: JimSawhill on July 24, 2019, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: Retail Regents on July 24, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
Seriously?! I hope they're caught and prosecuted!

https://www.localdvm.com/news/two-men-break-into-abandoned-mall-and-upload-video-of-destruction-online/

If you do break into abandoned places, just do it like Bright Sun, WillieB and others do, take pictures and don't wreck the place.

It's the golden rule of urban exploration! And yet these disrespectful punks flagrantly broke that rule by vandalizing the place. I'm pretty sure the entire urbex community would be pissed if they saw that article and video.

Crazybangles

Just like that idiot who licked the ice cream and put it back in the cooler at a Walmart store...

Retail Regents

Quote from: Crazybangles on July 25, 2019, 11:55:12 AM
Just like that idiot who licked the ice cream and put it back in the cooler at a Walmart store...

That idiot? That was a stupid trend that cost retailers big time. Even worse about that is they're putting the public in danger of multiple foodborne illnesses. I question what our society has come too.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

This is just about as bad as that time when a fight broke out in the middle of ToonTown in Disneyland. People have no respect. What has this society come to? (One "o," not two. I spelt it right.)

Planet Retail

Never understood people who post incriminating stuff for the whole world to see. At least they are helping themselves get the justice they deserve.

Retail Regents

Quote from: Planet Retail on July 25, 2019, 06:22:56 PM
Never understood people who post incriminating stuff for the whole world to see. At least they are helping themselves get the justice they deserve.

They care more about getting "internet famous" or being the next "internet star." Their viewers/followers or whatever they're called are just as much to blame as they indirectly encourage this behavior by viewing and sharing their content.