Funny YouTube Comments

Started by NJxxJon, February 01, 2009, 10:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57
On a video of Paul McCartney making mashed potatoes I found all these remarks by a user called "Fisheys"!

Useless in the kitchen, stick to writing s--- songs before you have your fingers off you b------.

You really are a c---...I bet you're sitting there with your ----ing thumb jammed up your ---- whilst watching this foolish, scr*tum-faced C*** mash his ----ing potatoes. I hope he falls on a spike before you get yourself off, p----.

Mashed potatoes?? Who does this arrogant c--- think he is talking to? I'd cook them potatoes in the oven, then leave them till they are rock hard. Then smash the b------'s head in with them.

Mashed potatoes? I'll mash his ----ing face in with one of them pans. Self-centered t---.

I'd take a pan of water, boil it for about 15 mins, then pour it down the ----'s throat, so we never have to hear the ----'s voice again.

Smug, self-centered, condescending, arrogant, wifebeating, drug dealer and user, thief and an all round b------ of a man.

you sad sack of ----

Chopped onion, I'll chop his bloody head off.

I'd jam that potato into his temple, the saggy-faced p----.

NEVER, the man's a monster. The cabbage-thieving evil man, see them spuds in the pan, well before the camera started, he rubbed each spud around his a------.

Mashed potatoes, I'll mash his ----ing face, the condescending p----.

What you people don't realise is he rubbed each potato round his bell end before filming, the wife-beating p----, he gave Linda cancer by forcing her not to eat meat.

That table he is using contravenes health and safety regulations, yet again mcc---y thinks he is above the law. The wife-beating sod.

That's because mcc---y has no morals, the evil potato-making b------.

If I had my way I'd beat the ---- to death with potatoes.

I'd chop the b------'s elbows clean off. The man is a ----ing wife-beating ----. I'd love to punch the ---- in the eye. B------

Pour that boiling water in his ----ing ears.

I like to bad mouth Paul Mcc---y, as I hate him, he is a wife-beating drug-taking s[Censored]bag, oh also a cabbage thief, he often enters my garden without permission and steals my apples. His music sounds like someone burning a panda. He seems to think he is above the law. The ----.

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

Way to test out are filtering system of bad words.
JN