Save-a-Lot

Started by BillyGr, March 02, 2006, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiseguy93

wiseguy93

A SAVE A LOT LOCATED IN Havendale Plaza IN AND OLD WAL MART.

wiseguy93

Crescent City Plaza, Crescent City, Florida

dmx10101

QuoteOriginally posted by wiseguy93
Crescent City Plaza, Crescent City, Florida

Thats looks like an old Winn-Dixie
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

Mobil

The Save-a-Lot in Lansdowne, PA is a former 60s Acme.

wiseguy93

This Save A Lot is located in half of a former Kroger's Greenhouse.

wiseguy93

Here's a Save A lot and Big Lots sharing the same building in Sidney Ohio.

wiseguy93

Located atFour Seasons Shopping Center

Mobil

The Save-a-Lots in Woodlyn PA, Lansdowne PA, and Salisbury MD are all former Acmes from the 60's with the peaked roof.

Marc82

The New one in the New Brite Shopping Center in downtown New Britain. Opened a few months ago. The store is open 24/7. Used to be Edwards Super Food Store and most recently an Adam's Super Food Store. Picture take today 10/21/08. Never been to a supermarket where Hispanic Music was blasting from the PA. (Yeah I know New Britain has a large Hispanic Population). The building looks very different from when it was Edwards/Adams. They didn't take the entire space. There is a vacant "luggage" store to the left of Save-A-Lot.

Marc82

Another shot of the new downtown New Britain Store. Taken 10/21/08.

Joeg

Marc, any new news on Shop Rite going into Southington??

How about Price Chopper opening new stores in CT.  I heard Storrs/ Willimantic will be having on soon.

Marc82

No dude. Haven't heard anything. Anyways according to the Save-a-Lot website they closed down the other Save-a-Lot in New Britain. Looks like me needs to get over to Allen Street and take some pix of the vacant store.

Marc82

The roof of the former New Britain Save-A-Lot on Allen Street collapsed during the heavy rain the other day.

http://newbritainherald.com/articles/2008/12/12/news/doc4943366024dcb520619734.txt

Mobil

Former Acme and Save-a-Lot in Woodlyn, PA.

Mobil

Former Acme and Save-a-Lot in Woodlyn, PA. The Acme opened in 1972. This plaza just got a cheap remodel.

Mobil

Former Acme in Lansdowne, PA.

Mobil

Former Acme in Philadelphia.

Mobil

JimSawhill

In Riverview Florida, save A lot is coming into a former U-Save store. Also, Beall's Outlet will be coming into the space next to it. The Beall's Outlet is inthe plaza in an old Eckerd's space.

Marc82

The Save-a-Lot in Waterford, CT is closing for good tomorrow. The New London Day does not have free copies of the article on its website.

wwefan101

i know they closed one save alot in millbury thats off park ave  last i knew it was still empty but i havent been out ther for a long time

XDeSuEhTX

"School pizza". Enough said.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

XDeSuEhTX

QuoteOriginally posted by XDeSuEhTX
"School pizza". Enough said.

I take that back, it's garbage now.
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

MikeRa

There is a Save-A-Lot that swhares space with Old Country Buffet on Hulmeville & Street Road, in Bensalem ,PA in what used to be Pantry Pride Supermarket, which was half of a J. M. Fields/Pantry Pride-Food Fair combo store, with the J. M. Fields now being a Big Kmart.
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"