panera bread

Started by d_fife, February 25, 2006, 04:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is a popular restuarant chain called panera bread this expanding. this is the one in woburn mall

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/7/

d_fife

tokensafari

One is currently being built at our Huntington Mall. This chain intrigues me. Definitely a sign of the sub sandwich times.

d_fife

one in glastonbury ct

Zayre88

At the Augusta Marketplace:

d_fife

the one in newington ct near wal-mart and lowe's.

d_fife

the one in manchester ct at the beginning of the retail area west of the mall off 84.

d_fife

panera bread in canton ct the same plaza as dick's, kohl's, barnes and noble.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
panera bread in canton ct the same plaza as dick's, kohl's, barnes and noble.

canton ct

d_fife

yorktown heights ny one

d_fife

hamden ct shaw's plaza one

d_fife

one in meriden ct on the border of wallingford

d_fife

HoJofan206

ynkeesfn82

Panera just signed a lease to open a location in the Shoprite Plaza in Southington.

TRJ_22487

Quote from: d_fife on February 25, 2006, 08:58:50 PM
here is panera bread in west  lebanon nh

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/10/

I remember this location as a TCBY in the 1990's. There was also a sports trading card shop in this plaza that hit a big boom with the Pokemon craze like many card shops in the late 90's. The Weathervane restaurant in the back plaza used to be very good, now the quality has dropped....the shopping expansion in this town amazes me, it is so congested compared to 20 years ago

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: Marc B on August 22, 2011, 09:58:30 PM
Panera just signed a lease to open a location in the Shoprite Plaza in Southington.

Plans were cancelled. Panera citing that it would cost too much money to convert the former CitiBank to a restaurant. They are looking elsewhere in town.

ynkeesfn82

The Southington, Connecticut Planning and Zoning Commission approved plans for a Panera Bread and a Medical Building to be built at 365 Queen Street in Southington on the corner of Loper Street across the street from Price Chopper. The Panera will have a drive-thru. The property previously was under-utilized with an abandoned diner and a 3 store plaza on it.

JimSawhill

Quote from: TRJ_22487 on April 02, 2012, 08:53:13 PM
Quote from: d_fife on February 25, 2006, 08:58:50 PM
here is panera bread in west  lebanon nh

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/10/

I remember this location as a TCBY in the 1990's. There was also a sports trading card shop in this plaza that hit a big boom with the Pokemon craze like many card shops in the late 90's. The Weathervane restaurant in the back plaza used to be very good, now the quality has dropped....the shopping expansion in this town amazes me, it is so congested compared to 20 years ago

The Weathervane restaurant -- it is still around?? When I went to my cottage in Maine, I used to stop at the weathervane in Dover or in Sanford.

BillyGr

Quote from: JimSawhill on August 29, 2013, 05:53:48 PM
The Weathervane restaurant -- it is still around?? When I went to my cottage in Maine, I used to stop at the weathervane in Dover or in Sanford.

Yep - they still list 13 locations, all in NH or ME (except Leominister, MA) - Dover & Sanford still listed.
They have shrunk a bit, though from when they had locations over here in NY (and VT, and others in MA).

Update - As of Jan 2014, 12 Locations - 6 in ME, 6 in NH (apparently the MA location closed?).  This does not include a couple other concepts they have which are seasonal.

JimSawhill

Quote from: BillyGr on August 30, 2013, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: JimSawhill on August 29, 2013, 05:53:48 PM

Yep - they still list 13 locations, all in NH or ME (except Leominister, MA) - Dove & Sanford still listed.
They have shrunk a bit, though from when they had locations over here in NY (and VT, and others in MA).

Thanks... The Dover location was an old A&W stand.

ynkeesfn82

The Panera in Southington is coming along nicely. Not sure yet when they're going to be open. It's part of a new development they're building called Cosmo Corner. When finished there will be an Urgent Care Facility there, Panera, and a Sprint Store. Sprint is relocating from next to Aziago's Restaurant.

ynkeesfn82

Panera is going through the Newington, Connecticut Planning and Zoning Commission to add a drive thru to their restaurant.

http://ct.mypublicnotices.com/PublicNotice.asp?Page=PublicNotice&AdId=3530193

TheFugitive

For years and years I drove the Ohio Turnpike on a regular basis.  The last rest stop in Ohio,
the Glacier Hills Plaza near Youngstown, had a beat-up old McDonalds there for food service.

I stopped there the other day for the first time in many years.  The McDonalds is gone.
The entire rest stop building having been replaced with a more modern one.

The new food service vendors were Dairy Queen and Panera.

I guess the Turnpike Commission detected some major change in the people who were driving
the turnpike, and/or their culinary habits?   ???

BillyGr

Quote from: TheFugitive on June 30, 2014, 11:17:13 AM
For years and years I drove the Ohio Turnpike on a regular basis.  The last rest stop in Ohio,
the Glacier Hills Plaza near Youngstown, had a beat-up old McDonalds there for food service.

I stopped there the other day for the first time in many years.  The McDonalds is gone.
The entire rest stop building having been replaced with a more modern one.

The new food service vendors were Dairy Queen and Panera.

I guess the Turnpike Commission detected some major change in the people who were driving
the turnpike, and/or their culinary habits?   ???

Possibly, or possibly that Dairy Queen and Panera offered the turnpike group a better offer for a rental deal when a new contract was coming up.

Hudsons81

The Panera in the outlot of the Eureka Road side of the Southgate Shopping Center in Southgate, Michigan has abruptly closed. It opened in 2002, alongside neighbor Buffalo Wild Wings, which was remodeled in 2013 and is staying open.

ynkeesfn82

Panera will be closing their location in the Townline Square Plaza on Route 5 on the Meriden/Wallingford line and will be moving further down Route 5 into Wallingford as a out parcel where Lowe's is - joining Chic-Fil-A. Chipolte will also be building a restaurant there.

ynkeesfn82

Construction has begun (by way of land clearing) on the new Chipotle and Panera on Route 5 in Wallingford, CT. They are being built by Lowe's near the new Chic Fil A

http://www.myrecordjournal.com/wallingford/wallingfordnews/7207759-129/chipotle-and-panera-submit-building-permit-application.html

Hudsons81

Construction will commence in September of a new Panera inside the Renaissance Center in Detroit. This location will open this winter.

http://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/2015/07/15/panera-bread--open--rencen/30195717/