Main Menu

FEDCO

Started by store215, January 17, 2005, 08:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

store215

I think this was some wholesale-like chain , and judging by the cars in the pic, (maybe 1999 by the copyright)  they didn't close too long ago. Anyone have any info?

Edit: It seems the chain closed (membership department store) in August 1999, and they were only in Southern California. From old google groups messages, it looks like Target took over the leases.

storehistoryguy

Where they like a Sam's Club. There name sound kind of firmular too. Maybe I know them.

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy
Where they like a Sam's Club. There name sound kind of firmular too. Maybe I know them.

I think they were like Sam's Club, but maybe slightly more of a Department store format (i'm picturing it was like a combo of Service Merchandise, Best, and Clover all together)

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy

I think they were like Sam's Club, but maybe slightly more of a Department store format (i'm picturing it was like a combo of Service Merchandise, Best, and Clover all together)

Sounded like a nice store. Probebly another one driven down by Wal-Mart. :flaming: