Barnes and Noble

Started by d_fife, February 19, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

barnes and noble is another major bookstore chain

here is the one in the Bronx / Baychester  in the bay plaza

from http://www.siteride.com/srpl/p_snapshot.pl?lm=listing&resbox=1140389474&subNum=10206000075

Rayco7030

theres one in the Mountain farms in hadley,ma
one in a plaza with ocean state job lot in enfield,ct
and one at holyoke plaza next to the hingleside mall in holyoke in holyoke,ma
Ames,King's,Mars,Two-Guys,Bradlees,
Caldor,Steigers,Wt Grant,Zayre,Woolco,
Woolworth,Sears,K-Mart,JC Penny,Target,
Wal-Mart,Child World,Pondersoa,Shop Rite
,Big Y,Winn-Dixie.Syop And Shop,Toys R Us
,Arby's,Howard Johnson's,Holiday Inn
,Sheraton Inn,Double D Dairy Bar,
Friendly's,Dunkin Dounuts,Wendy's,
Burger King.MCdonald's

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Rayco7030
theres one in the Mountain farms in hadley,ma
one in a plaza with ocean state job lot in enfield,ct
and one at holyoke plaza next to the hingleside mall in holyoke in holyoke,ma

The one in enfield used to be the plaza with shaw's across the street. the relocated some stores before like manchester and nashua nh and burlington mass.

Zayre88

Barnes & Noble in Portsmouth NH.  Located on site of the former Montgomery Ward and they are using the former Ward pylon sign with Best Buy...

amesman

Barnes and Noble on Wolf Road in Albany. This store will move across the street into Colonie Center once the expansion of that mall is complete.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
Barnes and Noble on Wolf Road in Albany. This store will move across the street into Colonie Center once the expansion of that mall is complete.

Biut this Barnes and noble is still big. I went in it last summer and I thought it had a good selection!!!!

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

d_fife

the walden galleria in buffalo / cheektowaga is getting a 46,000 square foot barnes and noble this coming October!!!

amesman

where in the mall will it be?

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by amesman
where in the mall will it be?

I have no idea. the mall phanlet online will show us in time.

d_fife

d_fife

here is the barnes and noble in the buckland hills mall in manchester CT

d_fife

barnes and noble in glastonbury CT

d_fife

barnes and noble in canton ct

d_fife

barnes and noble in farmington / west hartford ct (near new britain line)

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
barnes and noble in farmington / west hartford ct (near new britain line)

barnes and noble w hartfird

d_fife

old barnes and noble in watebury ct on wolcott st

barnes and noble in waterbury CT in the brass center commons

d_fife

a smaller barnes and noble in the danbury ct danbury square.

d_fife

a smaller barnes and noble in the danbury ct danbury square.

danbury ct

d_fife

here is the barnes and noble in mohegan lake ny (cortlandt and peekskill) and I was there quarter of 9 am july 22, 2006.

d_fife

here is the barnes and noble in mohegan lake ny (cortlandt and peekskill) and I was there quarter of 9 am july 22, 2006.

mohegan lake

d_fife

barnes and noble in greece ny in the greece ridge center mall (not far from rochester)

d_fife

barnes and noble in mentor oh near the mall.

HoJofan206