Mall

Started by dayville81, January 30, 2006, 11:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dayville81

A very small mall off Interstate 80. Anchored by JC Penney, Big Kmart, Destina Theatres, and Save Lot grocery which is an outlet outside the mall.

Mall Tenant Listing:
1) Big K Mart

2) TE & TE Gifts

3) Cypress Clocks & Gifts

4) MedFast Pharmacy

5) GNC

6) Sears Optical

7) RRR Roadhouse Restaurant

8) Kings Jewelery

9) Regis Hair Salon

10) VACANT

11) Claire's

12) Wear Else

13) Radio Shack

14) PA Driver's License Center

15) WaldenBooks

16) J.C. Penney

17) Hallmark Cards

18) Jo - Ann Fabrics

19) Destinta Theatres

20) Dollar Etc.

21) Shoe Show

22) Fashion Bug and Fashion Bug Plus

23) Flower Center

24) Restrooms

25) Freedom Wireless

dayville81

K-mart has no outside entrance but a short hallway from the mall connects outside to the store. JC Penney has mall access but only one outside entrance (most have more than one but this is a small store). Of course there is a Wal-Mart Supercenter across the road from the mall.

dayville81

Doors under Big Kmart sign look like you are going in the store but they actually go into the side corridor of the mall note side hall in mall map and outside shot. Next entrance on left is the restaurant.
This is really a small mall but well stocked and most stores filled.

Anyone have square feet info on this mall? Anyone know where I can go on the Net for info like this for free? Saw many places selling $150 books on U.S. Malls.

HoJofan206

Wow, that really IS a small mall.  What city is that located in??

HoJofan206

Sorry about that last post it reads:

"Wow, that really IS a small mall.  What city is it located in?

dayville81

Mall is located in Clarion, PA off I-80 Exit #62 (Old Exit #9). It is near Clarion University so there are several hotels near the mall. The movie theatre does bring in the mall traffic since it has no outside entrance and requires one to walk through the mall. One of the few malls that I know of that actually has a movie theatre connected to it. Kind of erie to walk through a closed mall when the movies get out late at night. Mall reminds me of the Wakefield Mall in Wakefield, RI which is also very small but at least Clarion has a theatre and both a department store and a discount store (compared to Wakefield which is anchored by Staples an office supply store and Shaws a grocery store but both drywalled their mall entrance when they took over their respective stores from past tenants)