New Directory

Started by dayville81, January 23, 2006, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dayville81

Mall in Stuebenville, OH
The way the mall directory used to look like before the following happened:
1. Woolworth and restaurant closed and a furniture store moved in before being demolished for Wal-Mart
2. JC Penney took the former Sears place, making JC Penney much smaller and 1 floor
3. Sears took over some small stores and built a new store there much bigger than the former with 2 floors
4. Wal-Mart SuperCenter gets built onto mall but requires one to walk down a sidewalk and along an entire front wall of the store. Although the mall has a "MALL" sign encouraging people to go there, many just go to Wal-Mart and skip the mall
5. Outparcel Hills/Ames becomes Dicks Sporting Goods

dayville81

backofthebtmdrwr

That Mall is awful..... i live in martins ferry ohio.. i am glad i have the ohio valley mall near me... it's not the best but it sure beats that place there is like 5 stores in the whole mall

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by backofthebtmdrwr
That Mall is awful..... i live in martins ferry ohio.. i am glad i have the ohio valley mall near me... it's not the best but it sure beats that place there is like 5 stores in the whole mall

Kauffman's is becoming macy's.

dayville81

Ohio Valley Mall is definately a better mall. This mall probably has about 60 stores and just has one floor while Ohio Valley has about 150 stores and several more department stores and loads more in terms of outparcel retail. Nearby retail near Fort Steueben not on the map includes K-Mart, Dollar Tree, Lowe's, Circuit City, and Aldo Warehouse Store