PetSmart

Started by ameskmart1, January 15, 2006, 04:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

d_fife

petsmart in manchester ct where service merchandise is

d_fife

petsmart in plainville CT in plainville commons in the old kmart. did you know that petsmart has pethotels, kennels.

d_fife

petsmart in waterbury CT south of downtown near home depot and sports authority.

d_fife

petsmart in mohegan lake ny (cortlandt and or peekskill) i was there quarter of 9 am july 22, 2006.

videogamer75

lol i like looking at all the cats, birds, and rats/mice/hamsters at petsmart.

Mobil

There is a PetSmart near me in a former Two Guys and later Jefferson Ward. Another is a former OfficeMax, and another was a Toys R Us.

videogamer75

QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil
There is a PetSmart near me in a former Two Guys and later Jefferson Ward.

Where is this PetSmart? And heres the one in Sicklerville, NJ:

Zayre88

QuoteInjured deer wanders into pet store

Last update: 12:01 p.m. EST Feb. 10, 2009

ROSSFORD, Ohio, Feb 10, 2009 (UPI via COMTEX) -- Police said a veterinary team at a Rossford, Ohio, pet store treated an injured deer that crept into the building through the back of the store.

Rossford Police Department Sgt. Todd Kitzler said Petsmart workers found the deer bleeding on the floor of the store room and the shop's veterinary team treated the animal's leg wound and gave it antibiotics to fight off infection, WNWO-TV, Toledo, Ohio, reported Tuesday.

Workers told police the deer stood up shortly after its treatment and departed in the direction of a nearby rural area.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/injured-deer-wanders-pet-store/story.aspx?guid=%7BFE9FC2FC-AD99-4036-8C94-358324123150%7D&dist=msr_1

wwefan101

pet smart is a nice store

rjstheiv

most of the fish i get there actually live; unlike PetCo.

ynkeesfn82

PetSmart is opening in The Townline Plaza on Route 5 on the Meriden/Wallingford line in Connecticut.

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: Marc B on July 26, 2013, 07:36:29 AM
PetSmart is opening in The Townline Plaza on Route 5 on the Meriden/Wallingford line in Connecticut.

It's now either open or about to open. My Mom got an email with coupons exclusively for that store. She's disappointed she can't use them at the Plainville store.

standa

Quote from: Marc B on January 08, 2014, 09:04:11 PM

It's now either open or about to open. My Mom got an email with coupons exclusively for that store. She's disappointed she can't use them at the Plainville store.

What was previously in the PetSmart space?

ynkeesfn82

Either Linens N Things or Old Navy. Not sure. Both spots were empty for a long time and they reconfigured the spaces into smaller spaces. Not sure which part it's in.

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: standa on January 09, 2014, 09:46:50 AM
Quote from: Marc B on January 08, 2014, 09:04:11 PM

What was previously in the PetSmart space?

Maybe Chuck E Cheese. It's a small PetSmart compared to the one in Plainville that took over 1/3 of the old KMART. The one in Meriden is 13,000 Square Feet. The one in Plainville is 20,000.

ynkeesfn82

PetSmart will be opening this summer in Chicopee, Mass in Chicopee Crossing Shopping Center as part of an expansion to the shopping center.

http://www.wggb.com/2015/02/23/officials-announce-petsmart-coming-to-chicopee-crossing/

Hudsons81

My local store in Taylor, Michigan, is closed for an unspecified amount of time due to emergency circumstances.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/05/08/news/doc554bcbcc2d85e566302053.txt
Quote from: the above linkTaylor PetSmart closed for an indeterminate amount of time due to 'emergency conditions'

Taylor PetSmart is closed for an indeterminate amount of time because of unspecified "emergency conditions" at the store.

The pet supply store is at 23271 Eureka Road, within the Taylor Retail Center.

It’s unclear exactly why the store is closed, but it reportedly did not open Thursday morning. A sign on the front of the business said it's closed due to "emergency conditions."

A PetSmart spokeswoman said the closure had to do with a recent inspection, but did not elaborate.

"We discovered the store needs repairs, which require that we close the location until further notice," PetSmart spokeswoman Erin Gray said.

Two employees were situated outside the Taylor building Thursday afternoon to inform potential customers the store was closed.

Gray encouraged PetSmart shoppers to visit the business' Woodhaven or Dearborn stores in lieu of shopping at the Taylor location.

Hudsons81

Quote from: Hudsons81 on May 08, 2015, 09:05:30 AM
My local store in Taylor, Michigan, is closed for an unspecified amount of time due to emergency circumstances.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/05/08/news/doc554bcbcc2d85e566302053.txt
Quote from: the above linkTaylor PetSmart closed for an indeterminate amount of time due to 'emergency conditions'

Taylor PetSmart is closed for an indeterminate amount of time because of unspecified "emergency conditions" at the store.

It’s unclear exactly why the store is closed, but it reportedly did not open Thursday morning. A sign on the front of the business said it's closed due to "emergency conditions."

A PetSmart spokeswoman said the closure had to do with a recent inspection, but did not elaborate.

"We discovered the store needs repairs, which require that we close the location until further notice," PetSmart spokeswoman Erin Gray said.

Two employees were situated outside the Taylor building Thursday afternoon to inform potential customers the store was closed.

Gray encouraged PetSmart shoppers to visit the business' Woodhaven or Dearborn stores in lieu of shopping at the Taylor location.

...And that same store will now be torn down and rebuilt due to structural issues.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/09/04/news/doc55e9981e988fd324399551.txt

MikeRa

PetSmart has a few locations in Philadelphia, PA:

• 2360 West Oregon Avenue
  • 4640-60 Roosevelt Boulevard (Built on site of former Sears Roebuck & Co Catalog Warehouse)
  • 11000 Roosevelt Boulevard (Built on site of former Channel Home Center)
  • 7422 Bustelton Avenue (Built on site of former Lionel Kiddie City, Shop Rite-Pathmark/Pep Boys-AMC [Budco] Orleans 8 Theatre Screens #5-8)
"And I'm not missing a thing, watching the full moon crossing the range"

Hudsons81

Quote from: Hudsons81 on September 04, 2015, 08:59:10 AM
Quote from: Hudsons81 on May 08, 2015, 09:05:30 AM

...And that same store will now be torn down and rebuilt due to structural issues.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/09/04/news/doc55e9981e988fd324399551.txt

...And gone.

http://www.thenewsherald.com/articles/2015/09/18/news/doc55fb24d86a5dd938239331.txt