Michaels Crafts

Started by d_fife, January 11, 2006, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

Zayre88

Michael's at Augusta Marketplace.

store215

In Langhorne, PA, there is a Michael's store that is DIRECTLY next to an A.C. Moore store! (Not seperated by any other strores in between) I don't know how they both survive or how they both ended up in the same shopping center, but it is something odd to see.

d_fife

d_fife

here is the michaels crafts in watertown ny on arsenal st on the other side of the highway as the salmon run mall. it replaced the Ames since the Ames moved out and opened in the hill's in the salmon run mall.

d_fife

michaels in manchester Ct in the buckland hills plaza in the former service merchandise and opened maybe 3 yrs ago.

d_fife

michaels in newington CT in shaw's plaza

d_fife

michaels in avon CT (I was there at 7:30 am july 21, 2006)

d_fife

michaels in waterbury Ct in the former kids r us in the brass center plaza and opened maybe between 1-2 yrs ago.

d_fife

michaels in danbury / brookfield CT in the former woolco.

d_fife

michaels in brewster NY In the kohl's / home depot / linens plaza and I was there around 7:30 am july 22, 2006.

d_fife

michaels in central valley ny (near harriman and monroe)

d_fife

the one in meriden ct in the old bradlees on the wallingford line

Marc82

I saw a Help Wanted Ad in yesterday's Hartford Courant that Michael's Arts & Crafts was hiring for their new store opening soon in New Britian, Connecticut. Where are they opening? Near the Westfarms Mall? The former Office Max perhaps?

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
I saw a Help Wanted Ad in yesterday's Hartford Courant that Michael's Arts & Crafts was hiring for their new store opening soon in New Britian, Connecticut. Where are they opening? Near the Westfarms Mall? The former Office Max perhaps?

that sounds logical. the vacant officemax was near the borders / bed bath and beyond / petco plaza.

d_fife

d_fife

the one in greece ny (near rochester) in greece ridge center mall

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
the one in greece ny (near rochester) in greece ridge center mall

greece

d_fife

in amherst ny (near buffalo) in boulevard mall.

d_fife

michaels in erie pa in millcreek pavilion around the millcreek mall.

HoJofan206

Former Micheal's Crafts in Evansville Indiana

HoJofan206

The NEW Michaels Crafts in Evansville Indiana

Zayre88

What do you think of Michaels new logo ??