Office Max

Started by Caldor1999, January 09, 2005, 03:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

officemax in mohegan lake ny (peekskill and cortlandt) in the new plaza and I was there at like 8:45 am.

d_fife

the closing one in the south hills mall in poughkeepsie ny as of march 25, 2006

JimSawhill

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the former manchester CT location:

I worked there when it was OfficeMax. About 6 months later -- they transferred me to the New Britian Store and then to Newington after a year.
     The manager in Newington was from CVS and he used to get angry when he asked me a uestion about computers - so instead of talking to him to tell the customer -- I told the customer the answers to the question.
     The  plaza in Newington had Petco, Michael's, Media Play and Shaw's and Pizzeria Uno -- and my favorite place across the street, DQ. In the summer -- I walked to DQ or ate in Shaw's.

Any Pics of the plaza?

JimSawhill

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
what is now the newington CT location:

(other officemax posts before january 10, 2006 are here: http://69.93.241.194/~amesfan/forum/viewthread.php?tid=70#pid15494)

Wow...Bob's in where Media Play was?? What happened to Media Play??

JimS

d_fife

the one in victor ny

d_fife

officemax in mentor oh near great lakes mall

d_fife

officemax in ashtabula oh near the mall.

d_fife

officemax in erie pa around the mall

d_fife

strongsville ohio one (near the southpark mall and not far from cleveland)

d_fife

officemax headquarters in shaker heights ohio (not far from cleveland)

d_fife

officemax in jamestown / lakewood ny in chataqua mall

HoJofan206

Do you know what type of store this location was housing before it was an Office Max.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

videogamer75

Heres the OfficeMax in Turnersville, NJ.

Mervyns

A farmers market I went to had black and yellow OfficeMax carts. Ames carts too, that said "Ames Ames Ames".

ynkeesfn82

Quote from: TRU7536 on July 23, 2005, 10:11:06 AM
The one in Newington CT closed down a year ago. Building still empty, but man did they close that store quick and without notice, lol

This location became Office Depot and it too has since closed!!! Ha ha both chains with "Office" in their name failed in the same location.

Retail Regents