Sports Authority

Started by d_fife, January 09, 2006, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

Sports authority is a major sports chain. they are opening some stores.

shakethis1234

theres two in the syracuse one open up the the former Hills/ames store in carusal Center tuke up 1/2 space

d_fife

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by shakethis1234
theres two in the syracuse one open up the the former Hills/ames store in carusal Center tuke up 1/2 space

sports authority in syracuse.

ameskmart1

A 1990s Sports Authority store
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

d_fife

here is the sports authority in manchester CT near the home depot and not far from the mall and on a hill.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the sports authority in manchester CT near the home depot and not far from the mall and on a hill.

manchester ct one

d_fife

sports authority in west hartford / farmington ct

d_fife

sports authority in waterbury CT just outside downtown aned near home depot and petsmart on bank st

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
sports authority in waterbury CT just outside downtown aned near home depot and petsmart on bank st

watebury ct

d_fife

sports authority in danbury ct not far from the mall.

d_fife

d_fife

sports authority in whitehall pa (near allentown) and it is not closed. I was there june 11, 2006.

d_fife

ynkeesfn82

I must've missed the memo that Sports Authority is struggling. They closed stores in Milford and Manchester Connecticut. Both locations are becoming Hobby Lobby. They also downsized their store in the Westfarms Plaza in Farmington near the Westfarms Mall.

TheFugitive

standa

This link lists the stores that will be auctioned. It is interesting to note the square footage of each store on the list.

http://agrealtypartners.com/sites/agrealty/files/attachments/AG-TSAFlyer-05-20-16.pdf