The Home Depot

Started by ameskmart1, January 09, 2006, 03:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here ist he Home depot in bennington that was once Ames. this is a werd looking home depot and why wasn't it brown like most. I guess due to act 250, they have to open in an already leased building and I went to the ames in 2002 and there was a vacant price chopper.

more of the home depot and it opened in like early 2004 I beleive.

d_fife

here ist he Home depot in bennington that was once Ames. this is a werd looking home depot and why wasn't it brown like most. I guess due to act 250, they have to open in an already leased building and I went to the ames in 2002 and there was a vacant price chopper.

more of the home depot and it opened in like early 2004 I beleive.

more of bennington one

amesman

Actually, as BillyGr points out above the Bennington store takes up both of the fromer Ames and Price Chopper spaces. Ames was at first a Kings, then became Ames, and then Ames closed. Price Chopper moved to another plaza. Then, Home Depot moved in.

d_fife

here is the home depot in augusta maine way in the back. I also first saw it in 2001 and have to digitize the pic.

d_fife

here is the home depot in waterville maine that opened over 4 years ago near the new super wal-mart.

d_fife

here is the Home depot in massena ny that opened last year by leveling an Ames (That relocated to the old hill's)

d_fife

here is the Home depot in massena ny that opened last year by leveling an Ames (That relocated to the old hill's)

here is the home depot sign in the one in massena

d_fife

here is the home depot in manchester CT across the home depot near the mall.

d_fife

manchester CT

d_fife

manchester CT

this manchester CT one: notice how close lowe's and  home depot are from each other.

d_fife

manchester CT

this manchester CT one: notice how close lowe's and  home depot are from each other.

sign in manchestr ct

d_fife

home depot in glastonbury CT in the ames plaza area on the east hartford border.

d_fife

home depot in glastonbury CT in the ames plaza area on the east hartford border.

d_fife

home depot in berlin CT on the newington CT border and heard it opened in 1989. it looks like an older one

d_fife

home depot in bloomfield CT and it is near lowe's.

d_fife

home depot bristol CT

d_fife

home depot west hartford ct not far from the old Ames.

d_fife

home depot southington CT on queen st

d_fife

home depot sign in southington ct

d_fife

home depot waterbury ct on bank st

d_fife

home depot waterbury ct on bank st

home depot waterbury CT

d_fife

home depot in danbury Ct on federal rd

d_fife

home depot in brewster ny I was there around 7:30 to 7:45 am and home depot opens as early as wal-mart and the supermarkets, probably because of the contracators.

d_fife

home depot mohegan lake ny (peekskill ny or cortlandt)

d_fife

home depot monroe ny (near harriman and central valley)

d_fife

other southington CT sign (on queen st off 84)

d_fife

home depot in middletown CT that opened 2 yrs ago in the old ames / caldor and demolished them.

d_fife

home depot in middletown CT that opened 2 yrs ago in the old ames / caldor and demolished them.

home depot in middletown ct in a plaza that is an eye sore and they could have just redeveloped the plaza

d_fife

home depot in middletown ct in a plaza that is an eye sore and they could have just redeveloped the plaza

middletown ct

d_fife

middletown ct

middletown ct