The Home Depot

Started by ameskmart1, January 09, 2006, 03:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameskmart1

Here's the logo
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

Cornwells Heights, PA (Former Woolco and Jamesway)

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

d_fife

here is the home depot in albany new york in crossgates commons

from http://www.pyramidmg.com/portfolio/crossgates_commons.asp

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

ameskmart1

d_fife

here is home depot in hooksett nh that opened in january 2004

from http://www.kgiproperties.com/properties/location/10/

d_fife

here is the home depot in berlin ct that opened in 1989

from http://www.cedarshoppingcenters.com/brickyard.htm

ameskmart1

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by ameskmart1
Former Home Depot

where was that one? the home depot must have moved liek seekonk mass did

this home depot is in nashua nh on daniel webster hwy and opened summer 1991 and the first one in nh. home dpeot started 1978.

from Ron Iemma
of http://www.newplanexcel.com/leasing/storeTraxDetails.asp?ID=669®ion=2

Zayre88

Home Depot in North Hampton NH

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by ameskmart1
Canada

Another store in Canada (Quebec City)  They don't use "THE" with "Home Depot" on logos and advertising

BillyGr

This is a kind of odd looking photo of an unusual store.  This Home Depot in Bennington is in BOTH the former Price Chopper and Former Ames stores.  They really didn't change the outside much - Price Hopper was the left part, Ames the right.  It also uses a small space to the left of Price Chopper which was a former Rite Aid then Matress Outlet.  In addition the "plaza" has a Dollar Tree (which used to be a movie theater).

BillyGr

First, the store in Crossgates Commons in Guilderland - one of the original tenants of this big box center across Washington Ave. from Crossgates Mall.  Standard store.

Second is the Albany location on Central Ave - this site at one time had a Price Chopper, Caldor, Fays and 3 smaller stores - later the Price Chopper moved to Westgate Plaza, Caldor was replaced by probably the last Grand Union opened (lasted 6 Months before bankruptcy) and then the whole thing was torn down to build the Home Depot.

Third is the Pittsfield (MA) store - in the "Price Chopper" Plaza off Route 8- site right next to Walmart (which is just to the left of the greenhouses).

BillyGr

This is the Oneonta store - on Route 28 nearr  the Hannaford and such.

d_fife

here ist he Home depot in bennington that was once Ames. this is a werd looking home depot and why wasn't it brown like most. I guess due to act 250, they have to open in an already leased building and I went to the ames in 2002 and there was a vacant price chopper.