DSW - Designer Show Warehouse

Started by d_fife, January 09, 2006, 03:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

this DSW shoe warehouse is in south portland maine on maine mall road where Officemax was in the mallside plaza and opeend last winter.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
this DSW shoe warehouse is in south portland maine on maine mall road where Officemax was in the mallside plaza and opeend last winter.

another picture of DSW shoes in south portland.

store215

They are owned by the same company that owns Value City.

d_fife

dsw shoe warehouse in manchester CT on the way to the mall and x-mas tree shop

d_fife

here is the dsw shoe warehouse in plainville ct in plainville commons in the old kmart

Marc82

Part of DSW in Plainville is the old KMART. The other part of DSW is an addition onto the building. They suck. They have a very small selection of footwear for guys.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
dsw shoe warehouse in manchester CT on the way to the mall and x-mas tree shop

sign manchester ct

Caldor1999

i nodiced that dsw can also be found in filenes basment stores
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
i nodiced that dsw can also be found in filenes basment stores

I did not know that it seems that filene's basement is growing again. there is also still not a lot of DSW And they seem to be new.

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

in buffalo / cheektowga ny in walden galleria.

d_fife

dsw in erie pa in millcreek pavilion around the millcreek mall.

Mobil

The Frank's Nursery near me was torn down for a DSW and Filene's Basement. The two are the same company.