Main Menu

Marden's

Started by d_fife, January 09, 2006, 01:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

this marden's is in waterville maine and it is in a mill building.

d_fife

this mardens is in waterville maine and was a wal-mart.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife

part of the new mardens in waterville

ameskmart1

Same Mardens
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Bidderford, Maine (Former Stuart's)
Defunct Stores of My Past: Ernst/Buttrey Food & Drug/Bi-Lo IGA/Excell Foods/Hennessy's/Mervyns/Troutman's Emporium/B. Dalton/Circuit City/Best/The Bon Marche/Montgomery Ward/Malmo Nursery/United Furniture Warehouse/Future Shop/HomeBase/KB Toys/Pic 'n' Save/Tidyman's/Heilig-Meyers/Mac's Hobby & Craft

ameskmart1

Portland, Maine (Former Child World)

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by ameskmart1
Bidderford, Maine (Former Rich's)

this mardens was a Stuart's. Rich's was where Staples is.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by ameskmart1
Bidderford, Maine (Former Child World)

this mardens is in portland in pine tree plaza, not biddeford.

d_fife

this mardens is in gray maine.

d_fife

this mardens is in gray maine.

this the sign of mardens in gray maine and that red basket was a bradlees one.

d_fife

marden's in lewiston maine. as of march 4, 2006. it was probably grants at one time.

d_fife

marden's in lewiston maine. as of march 4, 2006. it was probably grants at one time.

lewiston

d_fife

lewiston

lewiston

d_fife

lewiston

lewiston

lewiston one

d_fife

marden's in brewer maine across wal-mart.

d_fife

here is the marden's in downtown lincoln maine, near the paper mill.

d_fife

marden's in houlton maine where ames was and opened 3 yeras ago.

d_fife

houlton maine oen.

d_fife

houlton maine oen.

houlton one sign

d_fife

marden's in presque isle maine where ames was and it opened there in 2000 and is between the wal-mart and the mall. THIS IS THE NORTHERN MOST MARDENS!!1

d_fife

here is the marden's in calais maine where Ames was. there are 2 mardens in calais.

d_fife

here is the marden's in calais maine where Ames was. there are 2 mardens in calais.

marden's in calais where ames was.

d_fife

marden's calais

d_fife

marden's calais

mardens' sign in calais maine where ames was.

d_fife

here is the 1st marden's in calais maine and it opened yeras ago and was a rich's. inside had the old rich's checkouts and wallpaper, i did not take pictures inside for fear I will get in trouble with store personell or someone will report it to store personel.

d_fife

here is the 1st marden's in calais maine and it opened yeras ago and was a rich's. inside had the old rich's checkouts and wallpaper, i did not take pictures inside for fear I will get in trouble with store personell or someone will report it to store personel.

marden's in calais where rich's was.

d_fife

marden's in calais where rich's was

d_fife

marden's in calais where rich's was

sign of mardens where rich's was

d_fife

marden's in ellsworth maine where ames was. MAn a lot of ames have become marden's. I ahve pictures of the ones in biddeford, portland and sanford. I have yet to digitize the sanford ones. tehre are 2 sanford stores.

d_fife

marden's in ellsworth maine where ames was. MAn a lot of ames have become marden's. I ahve pictures of the ones in biddeford, portland and sanford. I have yet to digitize the sanford ones. tehre are 2 sanford stores.

sign ellsworth