Longhorn Steakhouse

Started by d_fife, January 07, 2006, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

this longhorn steakhouse is in sOuth portland in the maine mall parking lot.

Crawford

Not a bad steakhouse either with a Texas western theme. I think they are a little expensive compared to others like Bugaboo or Outback and the portions are smaller. A nice touch is the sign over the bathrooms reads "Bulls" for the men and "Lambs" for the women. Insert "Cows" joke here.
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

d_fife

here is the longhorn steakhouse in augusta maine! in the augusta marketplace.

d_fife

here is longhorn in auburn maine under construction as of march 4, 2006

d_fife

one is coming to topsham soon

HoJofan206

Evansville, Indiana location

HoJofan206

Evansville Indiana--entrance

giantsfan2016

They just got the approval to build a Longhorn Steak House in Southington, CT. It will be located on West Street State Route 229 right near I-84 Exit 31 near Target by the old Hartford Insurance Company. It's great that they're coming to town. Too bad they didn't take the old Bertucci's on the corner of Spring and Queen.

AmesNewington

I went to the Manchester, CT one a week ago and liked it. Went when they opened for lunch, so it was rather quiet. Loved the atmosphere and the food was good. It would be nice to have one in Newington. We have Outback, but Manchester has Outback and Texas Roadhouse in addition to Longhorn, so why not have some competition. The former Bonefish Grill building is still empty, and would be a good fit. It is also far enough away from Outback, but still close.