Kaufmann's

Started by Caldor1999, December 28, 2005, 08:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the kaufmann's in strongsville oh (15 minutes from cleveland) in the large southpark mall that opened in 1996.

strongsville
strongsville

d_fife

the large kaufmann's in Richmond Heights oh (10 minutes from cleveland) in Richmond towne square.

d_fife

the large kaufmann's in Richmond Heights oh (10 minutes from cleveland) in Richmond Towne Square.

Richmond Heights one

d_fife

the large kaufmann's in Richmond Heights oh (10 minutes from cleveland) in richmond towne square.

Richmond Heights one

Richmond Heights one

d_fife

the large parma oh (near cleveland like 10-15 minutes nfrom it) in the parmatown mall.

d_fife

kaufmann's in the half vacant north randall randall park mall in north randall ohio (15 minutes from cleveland)

d_fife

kaufmann's in the half vacant north randall randall park mall in north randall ohio (15 minutes from cleveland)

north randall oh

d_fife

the one in north olmstead ohio (10 minutes from cleveland)

d_fife

north olmsted or north olmstead

d_fife

north olmsted or north olmstead

north olmsted

d_fife

former kaufmann's in the dead euclid square mall in euclid ohio which is not far from downtown cleveland.

d_fife

former kaufmann's in the dead euclid square mall in euclid ohio which is not far from downtown cleveland.

euclid one

C3Nostalgia

This is a before and after of the Kaufmann's inside Century III Mall in West Mifflin, PA.  The First picture is one I dug up on the net, I believe it is from the 90s sometime.  The second picture is actually from December 26 when I tried to re-shoot some old photos I had found of the mall.