Old Navy bashing

Started by storehistoryguy, December 24, 2005, 05:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storehistoryguy

This store is very annoying. I went into one once. No selection and the little that they had wasn't any good. Also they have to have thee most irritating commercials. Change or close!

d_fife

here is the old navy in augusta maine! in the augusta marketplace.

store215

I've bought some things there. Sweatshirts and heavier clothing are great quality, but every T-shirt I have bought there has always stretched at the collar. None of Target's shirts have ever done that...

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy
This store is very annoying. I went into one once. No selection and the little that they had wasn't any good. Also they have to have thee most irritating commercials. Change or close!

The NJ ones suck too....All in shopping malls....and everythings in frickin corners.....and no cool boxers either...haha:)
JN

C. Fontaine

Oh man, but they have that cool ancient pickup truck inside of them!  I agree, Old Navy sucks...

CTAmeshopper

This store has the oddest smell ever, I think it comes from something from the cement floor, it's almost unnoticeable, but you feel it in your nose and half of your head feels stuffed up, it so weird to describe, yet seems to happen only at that store, and thats why I rarely go there, is it there for ambiance? I'm confused.