Main Menu

Ames expedition

Started by tokensafari, December 22, 2005, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokensafari

Folks, here is my dilemma. I have a local Ames that one of the front doors has been smashed in leaving a great hole allowing someone access inside of the building. There is no alarm on this store for it has been sitting empty for far too long. Anyways.. would it be wise to go in and explore or just stay away from such thing?

I mean, one part tells me it is wrong and if i am caught i am effed, but there is another part of me that wants to go in so bad. I am obsessed with Ames/Hills. Here i have the opportunity to re-enter a store once more! What should i do guys?

C. Fontaine

I guess you could... Just make sure if you have your car to park far away so it's pretty inconspicuous.  I don't know, that is really risky.  Maybe if you notify the landlord they will reward you by letting you in... Hehehe.

Dan22342001

Just go in, if you get caught tell them you are looking for your cat or dog.

C. Fontaine

When the Ames down the street from me first closed, the realtors left one of the back doors open and my brother went in and took a whole boat load of stuff.  After he told me I went back but they had caught on and locked it... Sigh.

Caldor1999

i cant even get into my fomer ames with outh people seeing me not to mention that the windows are coved up but its easy to sneek in cause now they have pople working on it hears how it looks now as of dec 2005
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Crawford

Watch out. Police don't take kindly to intruders. Basically you are trespassing. Besides, you don't know who might be hiding in there
"Through the millennia, the Time Lords of Gallifrey led a life of ordered calm, protected against all threats from lesser civilisations by their great power. But this was to change. Suddenly, and terribly, the Time Lords faced the most dangerous crisis in their long history..."--the Doctor

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Crawford
Watch out. Police don't take kindly to intruders. Basically you are trespassing. Besides, you don't know who might be hiding in there

i sont uslay wanna go in a vacnt store most because its crepy looking in there not to mention i dont wanna set off a alarme
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

tokensafari

I know. I ventured in once, but i am fearful of doing it a second time. One due to the fact that i do not know who is in there and two i do not want cops seeing me stroll out with a bunch of Ames stickers and stuff in my hands. Not to dismiss the fact that with my luck i would be blamed for the broken window and door!

beachgal26

Being a bit older and wiser, I would definately recommend that you contact the realtor before entering the building.  It is true that if you are caught entering or exiting the store by the police, you can be arrested which would not be too cool.  If you can be accompanied by the realtor (who might be interested by your motives....), they could be with you and may even allow you to take any "junk" that might be laying around since it will be thrown out anyway once someone buys the building.

Good luck and please let us know if you find any teasures!

:yup: ;) :D