Main Menu

Lord & Taylor

Started by amesman, January 11, 2005, 05:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

lord and taylor in cheektowaga ny (near buffalo) at walden galleria and opened 1991.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
lord and taylor in cheektowaga ny (near buffalo) at walden galleria and opened 1991.

d_fife

king of prussia one!!! in the king of prussia mall in king of prussia pa.

d_fife

king of prussia

d_fife

king of prussia

king of prussia

d_fife

king of prussia

king of prussia

king of prussia.

d_fife

here is what was lord and taylor in the Manchester CT buckland mills mall. Lord and taylor had better not keep downsizing. they are down to like 39 to 45 stores. I am shocked providence place one closed and crossgates mall one closed!!!

d_fife

here is the lord and taylor in the westfarms mall in west hartford / farmington CT and the store had 2 entrances inside in 2 parts of the mall. it was closer to nordstrom.

d_fife

here is the lord and taylor in the westfarms mall in west hartford / farmington CT and the store had 2 entrances inside in 2 parts of the mall. it was closer to nordstrom.

westfarms one

d_fife

westfarms one

westfarms one

d_fife

westfarms one

westfarms one

westfarms

d_fife

lord and taylor in danbury CT

d_fife

danbury

KyleRF

The Westfarms Lord and Taylor looks like the one in the Lakeforest Mall, in Maryland.

By the way, do you have pics of any more Lord and Taylor's? I need them for my collection. It would be greatly appreciated.

Caldor1999

nice pictures altoght the acie rian has kida runed the outside of the store since being there since 1991
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

lord and taylor lettering on mall entrance in danbury ct

d_fife

lettering on the mall etnrance in the danbury fair mall in danbury ct

Caldor1999

the danbury lt loosk kida ickey on teh outside but thats acid rain for ya its also small to but its nice on the inside this was teh malls lasty ancore store to be added
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by Caldor1999
the danbury lt loosk kida ickey on teh outside but thats acid rain for ya its also small to but its nice on the inside this was teh malls lasty ancore store to be added

i remember you saying it opened 1991 and I heard it is 80,000 sq.f.t most are like 120,000 sq.ft. WHY IS THIS ONE SO SMALL IN THE LARGEST MALL IN CT!!!

Caldor1999

i remember you saying it opened 1991 and I heard it is 80,000 sq.f.t most are like 120,000 sq.ft. WHY IS THIS ONE SO SMALL IN THE LARGEST MALL IN CT!!!

well theres not alot of room to expand it cause of tteh swamp lanes maby lt shoudl move into the old filenes space and teh old lt can be like turned into a movie theater
Caldor Forever!

d_fife

well theres not alot of room to expand it cause of tteh swamp lanes maby lt shoudl move into the old filenes space and teh old lt can be like turned into a movie theater

that is a good idea, but Lord and taylor is not in opening store mode, but it would make sense for them to move to the filene's (I asked fye when I was there what is coming in and they said no one knows, but the phamplet said coming soon a new existing shopping experience), and for cinema, well I saw a huge cinema near best buy and lowe's.

lord and taylor's prices are above jc penny.

d_fife

what is now the old lord and taylor in the meriden ct meriden square mall and how long did this store last? I noticed one part of the mall is one level and lord and taylor is that part and that must have been the expanded part of the mall

d_fife

what is now the old lord and taylor in the meriden ct meriden square mall and how long did this store last? I noticed one part of the mall is one level and lord and taylor is that part and that must have been the expanded part of the mall

meriden ct upper level

d_fife

meriden ct upper level

meriden ct

d_fife

meriden ct upper level

meriden ct

meriden Ct (it is now a coming soon borders, best buy, and dick's sporting)

d_fife

meriden ct upper level

meriden ct

meriden Ct (it is now a coming soon borders, best buy, and dick's sporting)

meriden ct

KyleRF

Take a look at this! Vintage! White Flint Mall, in White Flint, Maryland. It's still like this too! :D

KyleRF

Does anyone have any new Lord and Taylor pics?

KyleRF

I hate to say that the Lord and Taylor at the Florida Mall, in Orlando, Florida, is closing September 16,2006. This was the only Lord and Taylor south of Virginia. I am upset to see it go.

d_fife

the one in victor ny (15 minutes from rochester)