Sbarro Pizza

Started by storehistoryguy, December 03, 2005, 11:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

storehistoryguy

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmmmmmm, Sbarro Pizza. Heres there website. > Sbarro Pizza

Ames#1171

I LOVE sbarro pizza!!!!!!:bouncing:  Every time I go to the mall I HAVE to stop and get a Pepperoni Stromboli from there!!!
Ames" border="0

storehistoryguy

Sbarro coupon. Hey, thats a pretty good deal! :insane:

storehistoryguy

The Italian Eatery! Man that sounds good.

shakethis1234

they had one in the Caldor store at the old  Penn Can Mall

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by shakethis1234
they had one in the Caldor store at the old  Penn Can Mall

After the Caldor closed did it move or close up shop?

shakethis1234

closed up they had another resturant to. but  i dont know the name. that the only Caldor i been too. did others have resturants

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by shakethis1234
closed up they had another resturant to. but  i dont know the name. that the only Caldor i been too. did others have resturants

The Warminster Pa. Caldor had a snack bar.

Zayre88

They changed their logo three or four years ago.

ynkeesfn82

They were in Bristol in The Bristol Plaza for a few years in the early 1990s. Then they closed for a couple years. Then they reopened for a year or so in the same sport. Today that sport is occupied by Starbucks.

buzz86us

celebrate everyone Sbarro is done for!!!!

shakethis1234

Caldor store at penn can mall had sbarro/nathans hotdogs store open 1994 closed 1996

TheFugitive

Sbarro is officially exiting Chap. 11 today.
The headquarters will move from Melville, NY to Columbus, OH

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/business/2014/06/03/sbarro-hq-moving-here-from-n-y--with-40-jobs.html

They are also adopting some new concept called the "Chipotle of Pizza" (???)

Is that anything like Kramer's idea for a Make-Your-Own-Pizza concept on Seinfeld?

Hudsons81

The Sbarro in the newly-shuttered Picnic in the Garden food court at Southland Center in Taylor, MI in late 2005, before it was torn down for a Best Buy. Sbarro relocated next to the then-Borders (now Forever 21) store in another part of the mall, remaining there until it closed during the bankruptcy-triggered closings earlier this year.

Bdubs

The Sbarro at the train station in New Haven not only offers beer, but you can purchase it "to go". Meaning bring it on the train here. Here in CT its illegal to buy beer at a bar/restaurant and take it out of the establishment.
I suppose the restaurant and the New Haven to New York line is technically on the same property.

giantsfan2016

I'm surprised they're still around. Wish they would open in Southington or Bristol, CT.

Pikapower

Sbarro was once the obligatory pizzeria in mall food courts.
I'm on Devianart: https://pikachuxash.deviantart.com/

Don't forget to check out the USA Store Fanon Wiki: https://usastorefanon.fandom.com/wiki/USA_Store_Fanon_Wikia