Main Menu

jon

Started by steve123, August 16, 2005, 01:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve123

Yes the ames in wrightstown NJ still looks like a ames albeit the far right of the store is now a dollar store i will post images when i take a photo of the now dead shopping center

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by steve123
Yes the ames in wrightstown NJ still looks like a ames albeit the far right of the store is now a dollar store i will post images when i take a photo of the now dead shopping center

WE!! shall. I live 5 minutes away.
JN

videogamer75

I go to Fort Dix every year to see the airshow at McGuire AFB. Near the Ames there's also an old colonial A&P now occupied by Dollar General. i'll see if I can get some pics of both....

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by videogamer75
I go to Fort Dix every year to see the airshow at McGuire AFB. Near the Ames there's also an old colonial A&P now occupied by Dollar General. i'll see if I can get some pics of both....

I was told that was a Mini Golf Place before.....not a supermarket.
JN

videogamer75

Well it has the same exact colonial building style A&P used in the 60s and 70s. It must have been a mini golf place after A&P, or maybe you're thinking of the building next door which looks like a former entertainment center of some sort.

NJxxJon

QuoteOriginally posted by videogamer75
Well it has the same exact colonial building style A&P used in the 60s and 70s. It must have been a mini golf place after A&P, or maybe you're thinking of the building next door which looks like a former entertainment center of some sort.

Well asking people wont work because no one in the area can remember crap past 1998. haha. so..........maybe it was. The lighting is A and P like.........
JN

Mobil

The A&Ps in Chester, PA and Chestertown, MD are both Dollar General now.