Previous topic - Next topic

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

HoJofan206

I beleive the pic  you have posted of the Omega (it turns from grey to red in the picture) is actually that of the similar Buick Skylark sold at the same time. :no:

Mervyns

REVIVING AN OLD THREAD!!!

The 2001 Oldsmobile lineup.

Mervyns

The 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada, of the 1996-1997 generation. I found a commercial for the 1997 on YouTube awhile back. Sadly it got deleted for some reason.

Mervyns

Someone down my street used to have a Bravada like this one, and a two-door Chevy Blazer of the same generation.

Zayre88

An Alero OSV (Oldsmobile Special Vehicle)

Mervyns

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
An Alero OSV (Oldsmobile Special Vehicle)

My neighbor got a 2000 Alero sedan recently. Base model, and it is sadly falling apart.

kendra

I've got a friend who has two vintage Cutlasses -- a '72, and a '73 Cutlass Supreme. Awesome cars, if a bit stinky and loud when you run them! :D

Zayre88

The Oldsmobile Alero Concept Car, quite nice!

HoJofan206

I can recall in the mid 1980's that Oldsmobile actually sold more vehicles in the US than any other car make, this included Chevrolet.  How quickly things changed in just a short period of time.  Here are a few of the Cutless Supreme's that were VERY popular at the time.

Mervyns

My local Pontiac-Buick-GMC dealer had a beautiful 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette Premiere and Bravada. Both were a beautiful blue and gold color. By the time I made my way there, the Silhouette was gone and sold. In fact, this dealership is closed today.

HoJofan206

Does anyone remember these horrible looking mini-vans that were first produced for the 1990 model year.  The one pictured is the Oldsmobile version, but both Pontiac and Chevrolet also had a version.  I often referred to them was, "Dustbusters"...only thing missing was the handle! :insane: