Taco Bell

Started by C. Fontaine, January 08, 2005, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

Yo quiero Taco Bell!

amesman

LOL The only Taco Bell location in Kingston, is in the Hudson Valley Mall.

Taco Bell is also releasing Taco Bell/Long JohnSilvers combos

C. Fontaine

Yeah, there are a lot of Taco Bell/KFC combos.

amesman

There's a KFC/A&W combo too..heh.

tokensafari

Yeh.. Taco Bell rocks! Since they're owned by the same people that own, pizza hut, kfc, and a few others..

store215

Taco Bell locations are few and far between in Southeastern PA. Many of the ones that there are, are quite old with 80s-90's signage. There are a few newer KFC/Taco Bell/A&W Combos, but not too many.

Caldor1999

i like taco bell but i always Get sick from eating there:barf::barf::barf:
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

tokensafari

lol i used too.. but i've had much worse at Micky D's

Anonymous

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
Taco Bell locations are few and far between in Southeastern PA. Many of the ones that there are, are quite old with 80s-90's signage. There are a few newer KFC/Taco Bell/A&W Combos, but not too many.

Hey my Taco Bell still has the old sinage which is so cool!!:bigsmile:

C. Fontaine

Two words, Taco Bell rocks!  I went there today, the first time in a while...  and I realized what I have been missing!

SomeBeach

I eat at Taco Bell all the time. Ours is the only one within 50 miles, and it's a KFC/Taco Bell combo that started out as just KFC.

Jag67

I think this was a taco bell at one time..It's now an Italian restaurant that's like never open.

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

d_fife

HoJofan206

Former Taco Bell in Henderson KY

HoJofan206

beau99

Ugh...

Taco Bell is the only restaurant that makes me sick.

Strange, considering they have the lowest food poisoning risk of all the fast food chains.

d_fife

I agree with the person above about taco bell. I do not like their food as much and my dad got sick form there once. in my marketing research class, the teacher asked what restuarant would you refuse to eat at if you had a gun to your head and I and a few people said taco bell. But taco bell is still popular with a lot of people

this taco bell is in sandwich il

from http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/lecentre/tacobell.html

d_fife

BillyGr

Newly opened Taco Bell/Long John Silvers in Greenport.  This sits just to the right of the Jamesway/Price Chopper Plaza and is accessed through the plaza (no direct road access).  The site used to hold a large multi-door garage and office building (which faced into the plaza) that was used at one point as a Montgomery Ward Cataolg showroom (I think the last thing was a fitness equipment place) and had been empty for a few years.

BillyGr

This location is on Route 4 in Troy, just down from Hudson Valley Community College.  It was just a Taco Bell until recently and looked like any other 1980's-1990's Taco Bell.  It was given a makeover to the more modern design(apparently when they added the LJS).

XISMZERO

Taco Bell isn't a terrible fast food restaurant as far as their food goes but just about every restaurant of theirs I've ever visited is atrocious; outdated, and absolutely grimy and filthy. There's two immediately near me in Connecticut; Southington and Bristol - the locations are in such need of renovation they are too disgusting to even walk into. I don't know why the Taco Bell chain is so reluctant to get with it and revamp their unattractive stores.

By the way, I second that notion - I, too, feel sick after eating here and KFC. It seems like that's a common trend for fast food but especially the KFC/Pizza Hut/D. Angelo/Taco Bell (I think they also own the stripped A&W restaurant chain as well). I've been avoiding all of the above for some time now.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

df559

Taco Bell used to be really good when the stores actually cooked their own meat and fried their own taco shells. In the early 1990's Pepsico switched them over to pre-cooked meat and pre-fried shells, which drastically reduced the quality of the food served there.

BillyGr

QuoteOriginally posted by XISMZERO
It seems like that's a common trend for fast food but especially the KFC/Pizza Hut/D. Angelo/Taco Bell (I think they also own the stripped A&W restaurant chain as well). I've been avoiding all of the above for some time now.

Actually, just to make sure it's clear, the co-owned restaurants in this group are Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W and Long John Silvers.  

D'Angelo is separate (though somehow connected with Papa Gino's).

BillyGr

First is the new Wolf Road Taco Bell-Long John Silvers - this replaced an older Taco only store on Central Ave near 155.

2nd is the Central Ave location just above Westgate - it started as a Taco Bell only and added Long John Silvers a year or so ago.

3rd is the Pittsfield (MA) Taco Bell - in the plaza with Price Chopper and Wal*Mart.