Taco Bell

Started by C. Fontaine, January 08, 2005, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyGr

This is the Oneonta location (a combined Taco Bell/Long John Silvers) on Route 28 (I think, maybe 23) in the vicinity of the Southside mall area.

d_fife

here is taco bell in norwich ny

d_fife

taco bell cromwell ct near stop and shop

d_fife

taco bell meriden ct east main st

d_fife

taco bell wallingford ct

d_fife

d_fife

taco bell east hartford ct

d_fife

taco hartford ct near new wal-mart

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

taco bell waterbury ct chase ave near the new target

d_fife

taco bell danbury ct

d_fife

I forgot to post this taco bell in bristol CT and I heard from someone it will be moved.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
I forgot to post this taco bell in bristol CT and I heard from someone it will be moved.

bristol ct.

d_fife

current taco bell in saco me

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
current taco bell in saco me

original taco bell in saco me that opened in 1997 and closed in 2003

d_fife

taco bell in brewer me

d_fife

taco bell in orono / old town me

d_fife

northern most TAco bell in maine and in the US. This is the one in presque isle me

d_fife

taco bell in rockport me

d_fife

taco bell in malone ny

HoJofan206

Former Evansville Indiana location...new location built across the street.

HoJofan206

Notice the old Taco Bell "label scar on the side of the building.

HoJofan206

This was on of the older original locations that at one time, actually had a bell hanging in it.  It was removed a long time ago and the Taco Bell sign had been placed over it.  Now that the sign is gone you can see where it once hung.

HoJofan206

This building got really dirty towards the end of its years at a TB.  More than likely it will return as a local taco eatery as often happens.

HoJofan206

Here is the replacement location across the street in Evansville Indiana

XISMZERO

Came across this story on The Drudge Report: Rats found at a Taco Bell/KFC in Greenwich Village, NY.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/11089614/detail.html?dl=mainclick

For some reason, this story reinforces all those classic stories of filth at Taco Smell restaurants. For some reason, I have a feeling this kind of disgust happens at a lot of Taco Bells. They seem to be improving their image these days with newer stores and even co-brands with their other franchises. In lieu of the E. Coli scare, this hasnt been a good year so far for Taco Bell...
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

Zayre88

Taco Bell/KFC in Skowhegan ME.  Most were probably originally KFC restaurants and Taco Bell was added later.

HoJofan206

Former Taco Bell turned into a Title Max

davidsky

I was the real first customer at the local Taco Bell in the mall. I say real customer because they had some regional manager posing for pictures as the supposed "first customer".
We also had a Taco Bell that was open for only a few years and closed for more than 5. It reopened recently as an Arby's