Taco Bell

Started by C. Fontaine, January 08, 2005, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Fontaine

They just opened one in Webster, MA, one town over from me.  It's the only Taco Bell for 30 miles in any direction, they had a police detail directing traffic for the first month they were open because of all the customers, and thats not an exaggeration.  The average inhouse wait was about 45 minutes, drive thru-1 hour 10 minutes for over two weeks!

videogamer75

I love taco bell. the crunchwrap, the nachos bell grande, and the new cheesy beefy melt are my favorite items. everyone else here seems to think they're gross, but i think they're one of the best fast food restaurants.

C. Fontaine

Not me, Taco Bell rocks.

videogamer75

cool. they are becoming more popular too. i think they are Yum! brands' number 1 restaurant, in front of KFC. it is also the only fastfood restaurant my sister will eat at.

videogamer75

This is the Taco Bell in Turnersville, NJ

videogamer75

This is a former Taco Bell in Rio Grande, NJ, now Alfredo's Pizza

wwefan101

i just got take out from our tacobell and   one again they had the tacos  so full that they couldnet  fit more in it  wich is great cause at our tacobelll kfc u get your moneys worth plus i get tacobell at least 2 to 5 times a week  from my cousion he goes ther for lunch and gets me a vonconal taco evey time and drops it off for  me

FearlessSwan

The Taco Bell closest to me (Clearwater, FL) used to look like this, but has since been torn down and replaced by the modern style of store.

wwefan101

get a pic of the updated  one please i love seeing tacobell pics

XDeSuEhTX

Old Taco Bell in Beckley, WV.

"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

wwefan101

my cousion will be geting me tacobell at   noon hehe  like evey weekday

Marc82

Southington, CT Taco Bell. Queen Street across from The Southington Plaza. Pic taken today 2/21/09. Pic taken from Southington Plaza.

wwefan101

Marc82

Yes. They redid the outside a couple years ago. Forgot to mention there's also a Pizza Hut Express inside. I never eat there so don't expect any interior pics. <smirk>

wwefan101

lol i eat at the one here all the time

EscheAmes

Just Applied for Taco Bell + Long John Silvers where i am from. Sounds like a great job, can't wait ;)

wwefan101

hopfley u get the job  my town needs a long john so bad

nims57

they are closing their stores in Target now

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
Southington, CT Taco Bell. Queen Street across from The Southington Plaza. Pic taken today 2/21/09. Pic taken from Southington Plaza.

They just painted the exterior of this one last week. I need to take some pix of it. Next time I go to The Southington Plaza I'll do it.

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by nims57

I didn't even know they had them in Targets. The Target in Southington, CT has a Pizza Hut Express/Target Foodcourt and Starbucks in it.

nims57

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82

I didn't even know they had them in Targets. The Target in Southington, CT has a Pizza Hut Express/Target Foodcourt and Starbucks in it.  

I think only the Target "Greatlands" have them, and they are all combined with Pizza Hut.

XISMZERO

I think only the Target "Greatlands" have them, and they are all combined with Pizza Hut.

Our only "Greatland" in Connecticut, in New Britain does not have a Pizza Hut. The one in Newington is one of our stores with Pizza Hut offerings. Most of the newest stores have Starbucks in them. Seems to be the way of the trend.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

Zayre88

"Vintage" Taco Bell sign in Portsmouth NH :

XISMZERO

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
"Vintage" Taco Bell sign in Portsmouth NH :

Heh, there's a bunch scattered about in Connecticut. Here's one in Old Greenwich I caught a few weeks back.
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

videogamer75

Taco Bell in Clementon, NJ.

TRJ22487

Original Taco Bell on West Street in Keene, NH.
Current location is a KFC/Taco Bell on Key Road

Became a Starbucks somewhere around 2003?
Was some type of Texas style restaurant in between..
I believe this closed as Taco Bell somewhere around 2000?

wwefan101

ther giveing out free black jack tacos sat the 31st after 6 pm i plan on going for one

Marc82

I was told that they're were gross, nasty, and unappitizing.