d_fife

d_fife

denny's danbury ct

d_fife

denny's in auburn me

d_fife

one in ellsworth me

d_fife

in victor ny (15 minutes from rochester)

Zayre88

Denny's in Westbrook Maine, near a former Mobil.

HoJofan206

Evansville Indiana location....former "Jerry's Restaurant"

HoJofan206

Evansville Indiana

HoJofan206

The oh so familair Denny's roadside sign.  :yup:

Marc82

The one in Southington is getting new furniture. Saw boxes of furniture outside the restaurant on the way home from work today.

FearlessSwan

Former Denny's, Daytona Beach, FL

C. Fontaine

Man, I love Denny's.  I used to go to the one in Worcester, MA at all hours of the night with my buddies from work!  Still once in a while I go to the one in Warwick, RI if I need a midnight snack!

FearlessSwan

videogamer75

Denny's is excellent! They have a couple down in South Jersey. The pancakes and sausage are soooooo delicious!

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous
I forgot to mention that the one in King of Prussia closed a long time ago and is now an independent "King of Prussia Diner."

Last summer when I visited KOP it was an Asian restaurant. It still has the looks of a Denny's. A friend of mine who lives in KOP says they closed down. There's a restaurant on 202 now that goes by KOP Diner.

Mobil

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
They closed all of them outside of Philly. (There is still one "Denny's Diner" concept in Philly by the soon-to be closed Adams Mark Hotel. They weren't one of my favorite places to eat.

The one by the Adams Mark is now closed as well. There are still three Denny's Diner concepts in Delaware County. In New Castle, DE, there is a newer regular Denny's. I found a Denny's with a COCKTAIL LOUNGE in Vineland, NJ!

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by Marc82
I forgot to mention that the one in King of Prussia closed a long time ago and is now an independent "King of Prussia Diner."

Last summer when I visited KOP it was an Asian restaurant. It still has the looks of a Denny's. A friend of mine who lives in KOP says they closed down. There's a restaurant on 202 now that goes by KOP Diner.

And that Asian Restaurant that used to be the KOP Diner and before that Denny's is now a HOOTERS Restaurant.

Mobil

And that Asian Restaurant that used to be the KOP Diner and before that Denny's is now a HOOTERS Restaurant.

I thought it closed and became the KOP Diner, then the "King of Prussia Bar and Grill" or something like that, must not have lasted long. The Hooters moved from an existing one.

The Asian restaurant must be another former Denny's, not in KOP but actually Valley Forge. Now a restaurant called Shangrila, which is still open.

videogamer75

Here is the Denny's in Turnersville NJ

Marc82

QuoteOriginally posted by Mobil
I thought it closed and became the KOP Diner, then the "King of Prussia Bar and Grill" or something like that, must not have lasted long. The Hooters moved from an existing one.

The Asian restaurant must be another former Denny's, not in KOP but actually Valley Forge. Now a restaurant called Shangrila, which is still open.

The former Denny's I'm referring to that became the KOP Diner and then The Asian Restaurant and is now Hooters is the one at 260 North Gulph Road, adjacent to the Holiday Inn Express, which was once The Macintosh Inn.  The Hooters moved from DeKalb Pike (Route 202) to be closer to the K.O.P. Mall.

rjstheiv

rjstheiv

Very old pic of the one in West Mifflin PA. Taken at the same angle of the other pic.

Taken from http://www2.county.allegheny.pa.us/RealEstate/Search.aspx

patk

just for today Dennys Grand Slams are free :insane: 6am to 2pm :warning:
i went and it was :insane: in there
heres a pic of 1 nere me!

videogamer75

I was just going to mention that. On this morning's Preston & Steve talk show on Philadelphia WMMR 93.3, they discussed it and told a bunch of funny stories about their visits to Denny's. :)

Marc82

My buddy Rodent and I usually go to Denny's in Southington Friday Nights around 1AM after we leave Illusion's Dance Club in Wolcott. Really love the food. Try the Denny's Salmburger - A Grilled Burger on a bun topped with a fried egg, hash browns, and cheese sauce. Yummy. Had that last week. Last night I had the Chicken-Sausage Quesadilla. Another yummy treat. *drool*

patk

Dennys Grand Slams are free this tuesday!
6am-2pm im going

Marc82

I'm not. I hate crowds.