Main Menu

Photo's of YOU

Started by Caldor1999, July 23, 2005, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ameskid

Proud to have been a member of this forum for 10 years.  Let's make it 10 more!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124303530@N08/

ynkeesfn82

Here I am. I took this selfie with my Sony Cyber Shot Camera last Saturday. Sorry it's blurry. I'm 33 in this photo and weigh 280 pounds. Some 8 years ago I weighed 360 pounds. I do hope to lose some more weight. 4 month goal is to get to 250. 4 months and 2 days from now I turn 34. I quit drinking soda, so I think that will help a little with the weight loss. I was drinking two or three 20 ounce Mountain Dews at work a day. I'm ashamed to admit that Friday night I had 6 or 7 sodas.

giantsfan2016

Here's a bad selfie I took with my camera in the men's room at Shoprite in Southington this morning September 18, 2016. I'm 34 and down to 270 pounds.

TheFugitive

You won't regret giving up the soda (or pop as we say out here in Western PA).
I made the decision to do that about five years ago.  I quickly dropped close to 20 lbs.
(which for me is pretty significant).

Plus I wanted to reduce my chances of diabetes and other health problems now
that I'm over 50.  I never stopped to think before how much pop I had been consuming,
and how much sugar it contained.  It's offered as the default beverage just about every
time you eat out.

giantsfan2016

Here's a selfie I took today sitting on the bench outside of Frank's Diner in The Bristol Commons Plaza. A rare look at me without a hat on or earrings in my ears.

Everything Community

That is me (Jacob Blanck) in front of the old Kmart in Vernon, CT. I took this selfie recently. Pretty cool to reflect on the times I went inside this Kmart for some stuff over the years.

I hope your forum is still alive now & then!  >:D

Retail Regents

Here's mine, in front of my favorite Wal-Mart location!

Everything Community

Everything Community

Me and a librarian with two library books at Broad Brook Library in East Windsor, Connecticut (as pictured here) that I checked out over five years ago that I ended up returning to.
You cannot see attachments on this board.