Baja Fresh

Started by storehistoryguy, July 17, 2005, 07:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storehistoryguy

LazarusFan

Wendy's is thinking about dropping Baja Fresh from its company thus giving interest back to the former owners.  Some of the stores aren't doing too well and some have already closed up shop.

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by LazarusFan
Wendy's is thinking about dropping Baja Fresh from its company thus giving interest back to the former owners.  Some of the stores aren't doing too well and some have already closed up shop.

They own Baja Fresh!?!? :o I didn't know that. Wendy's is my favorite fast food restuarant (along with Roy Roger's but they disappeared 12 years ago in my area).

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy

They own Baja Fresh!?!? :o I didn't know that. Wendy's is my favorite fast food restuarant (along with Roy Roger's but they disappeared 12 years ago in my area).

I didn't know that either. The only one that I know of is in Montgomeryville. (I think it is in a combo store with a Krispy Kreme? but I think that just recently went out of business.)

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by MBZ321
QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy

I didn't know that either. The only one that I know of is in Montgomeryville. (I think it is in a combo store with a Krispy Kreme? but I think that just recently went out of business.)

Theres a Baja Fresh in Abington in the shopping center with the Rite Aid and the Thriftway which I think is a Super Fresh or something else now.

storehistoryguy

storehistoryguy

Anonymous

There's one in Springfield, Delaware County (Olde Sproul Shopping Center, opened in 2003.)