yes, Kohl's..lol Here's a pic..

Anonymous

never been there intresting design

amesman

yep, the store in the pic above is in Albany

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous

How could have never been to a Kohls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! All their stores look exactly the same though.

store215

QuoteOriginally posted by Anonymous

How could have never been to a Kohls? THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! All their stores look exactly the same though.

Zayre88

All the stores look exactly the same ...  they opened in many former Bradlees and even in a former Ames in NH and you can't tell.

The inside of the stores is nice, clean and bright... like some old Sears should be :P

amesman

here's the store in Middletown, New York.

amesman

The one Albany store(pictured above) has a different design. Instead of two entrances in the front, it has one entrance in the front, and one on the side of the building. It was a former Builders Square too.

Zayre88

Here's the newly opened Kohl's in Biddeford ME !

amesman

awesome pics Zayre88!! :yup:

C. Fontaine

Kohl's design reminds me of two pixelized 1980 frog eyes from some cheap videogame.  Hehehe

Zayre88

QuoteOriginally posted by C. Fontaine
Kohl's design reminds me of two pixelized 1980 frog eyes from some cheap videogame.  Hehehe

:insane:   :yup:

Caldor1999

QuoteOriginally posted by Zayre88
All the stores look exactly the same ...  they opened in many former Bradlees and even in a former Ames in NH and you can't tell.

The inside of the stores is nice, clean and bright... like some old Sears should be :P
Yes kohls is a nice looking store i think it's better thrn sears They Also Opend Many in former Caldor locations 32 what they did to my caldor is the tore down the front of the store and remodles the inside.
also when they were tearing it down the fron en the old logo was visbal when they rentvated the store the put a wall over the old logo my Kolhs opend in Jun Of 2000
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

Zayre88

"Expect great things" is now the slogan at Kohl's

Kind of a mix between Target (Expect more, pay less)  Sears (Good Life, Great price) and Things !

Before: "That's more like it"

Caldor1999

hears the Mount Kisco Kohls former Caldor kohls quckley snached this location in late 1999 and they opend in jun 2000
Caldor Forever!

Caldor Ames Bradlees Jamesway Venture Woolwrth Montgomery Ward Service Merchandise Pergament Grand Union Macys Bloomingdales JC Penny Nordstrom Lord & Taylor Kohls Filene's Filene's Basment CVS H&M  Hot Topic staples Taregt Kmart Best Buy Borders Shop Rite Waldbaums Silo Nobody Beats The Wiz Lechmere Jefferson Ward Barkers Zayer Woolco Woolworth A&P Wendys Burger King Sub Way Henchgers Bulders Squre Lowes Clover Kaffmans Dillards Toy Works KB Toys Toys R Us Kids R Us Babies R Us Cost Co BJ's Amarican Egael Friendleys Ruby Tusday Chrismas Tree Shops Fun Co Land Discovery Zone Pharmore Filenes Basment TJ Maxx Home Goods Marshles Jordan Marsh Media Play Office Max Offc Depot Staples Rich's  JM Feilds Electric AVE & More Stop & Shop Price Chopper Sage & allen Ann & Hope Neman Marcus Pizza Hut Olive Gardan  Fortan Off Bed Bath & Beyond Spencers Foleys May C.O. Kaffmans Robson May Sakes Fith Ave Applebees KFC  Barns & Noble Big Lots ACE True Value  Sears Best Models Basken Robens Carvel TCBY Roy Rogers Starbucks Ben & Jerys CVS Ride Aid Strawbrigs Tower Records Pets Mart Annie Sez Party City Strawberries Dress barn Fashon Bug Huffman Koos Franks Nursey Banna Republic Tanno Turn Style TGY Two Guys Taco Bell Jo Ann Linenes & Things Tempo Sam Goody Syems  Howard Johnsons HQ Alexzanders Ikea Shaws Bobs Discount AC More Curit City Korvetties Gap Crate & Barrle Mrs Greens Chessecake Factory

HoJofan206

Kohl's stores are very nice stores indeed. The location here in Evansville looks exactly like the picture with the double doors. (and yes, now that you mention it, the store does kinda sorta look like frog eyes from a 1981 video game).

I shop at our Kohl's all the time.  It is in a big box shopping center with a Super Wal-mart, Home Depot, Party Place, Office Depot, Circuit City, and Pass Pets.

HoJofan206

I have been to a Kohl's in Louisville KY that was two stories tall and a stand alone unit.  Only one I have ever seen built like that.  It does a large amount of business.

Caldor1999

hears a old kohls logo
Caldor Forever!

amesman

Here's the new Kingston Kohl's. It opened in half of the old Super Kmart last March.

storehistoryguy

They are evil, expensive and over rated! So call department store. They took over some Clover locations when they went out like the one below.

Zayre88

The newly opened Kohl's in Westbrook ME (former Bradlees)

storehistoryguy

Look at how they keep there stores, with grafetti!:insane:

Jag67

Ickkk..I dont like Kohls. Theyre too much like JCPenney and they sell too much clothes and nothing else!!!

storehistoryguy

QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67
Ickkk..I dont like Kohls. Theyre too much like JCPenney and they sell too much clothes and nothing else!!!

Its not that they sell clothes that bothers me. I like Marshalls and they mostly sell clothes. I don't like Kohl's because of the prices and I can never find what I want there. Its all baggy jeans and shirts that say curses on them. Its whats "in".

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by storehistoryguy
QuoteOriginally posted by Jag67

Its not that they sell clothes that bothers me. I like Marshalls and they mostly sell clothes. I don't like Kohl's because of the prices and I can never find what I want there. Its all baggy jeans and shirts that say curses on them. Its whats "in".

The only thing I do not like about Kohl's is that my mom spends about 4 hours there. My nearest one is in Hooksett., They are a more upscale JCPEnny, and what I do not like is that they replaced some of the Bradlees and Caldors that were the only show in town for miles like burlington MAss (A bradlees and Caldor closed and Kohl's replaced the Bradlees and Home depot exop replaced Caldor and that strip has national chains and a huge mall), Ridgefield CT (I have a friend who lives there) while they are not a discount store, they are a store like JCPEnny.

But I can see what they do and this was a good idea, open a store like that away from malls.

Caldor1999

Kohls is up there with Sears JC Penny Macys ect i like them caus ethey do sell good stuff if Sears evere GOB i think Kohls will make a good replacemt 4 them
Caldor Forever!

XDeSuEhTX

Wow. This store is really getting a bad rep quickly. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it. Because I've never seen or been inside of one... until now. Just a few months ago, an old Lowe's building was demolished, and a Kohl's was constructed in it's place, though it's yet to open. My nearest city (Beckley, WV) has never had a large variety of retail stores (3 Wal-Marts, 2 Lowe's, K-Mart,Magic-Mart, and several smaller stores and a few malls). But recently it's been expanding more. So I'm looking forward to seeing the store, should be opening this or next month. Hope it's not as bad as you guys are making it sound. :|

Happy new year all!
"Ancient malls, overgrown like Roman ruins without the class, our generation will be remembered for our greatest works, our trinkets at Spencer Gifts"

Caldor1999

Kohls is like a JC Penny in a way but i think jc penny is better but kohls isent that bad or a dept store
Caldor Forever!