AMESFANCLUB
February 21, 2018, 07:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
........................................Weird temps here in NJ....hope you all are doing alright this week!
 
  Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Kohl's  (Read 27710 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in brookfield CT where Caldor was and near the danbury line


brookfield CT store


brookfield CT


brookfield CT sign


brookfield sign
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2006, 04:20:36 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in brookfield CT where Caldor was and near the danbury line


brookfield CT store


brookfield CT


brookfield CT sign


brookfield sign

brookfield sign
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2006, 04:24:42 PM »

kohl's in brewster ny as of july 22, 2006 before the store's opening
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2006, 04:25:25 PM »

kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.


peekskill
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2006, 04:26:32 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.


peekskill


peekskill
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2006, 04:27:05 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.


peekskill


peekskill

peekskill ny
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2006, 04:27:46 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.


peekskill


peekskill

peekskill ny


peekskill
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's peekskill new york that was a caldor.


peekskill


peekskill

peekskill ny


peekskill


peekskill sign
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2006, 04:28:55 PM »

kohl's in central valley ny (near harriman and monroe) and it looks like it was built from the ground up
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2006, 04:31:29 PM »

kohl's bedford hills NY. (mount kisco or mt. kisco) it was caldor
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2006, 04:34:18 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's bedford hills NY. it was caldor


bedford hills
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's bedford hills NY. it was caldor


bedford hills


sign bedford hills
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2006, 04:42:57 PM »

kohl's ridgefield CT
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2006, 04:43:29 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's ridgefield CT


This store in ridgefield was a caldor and here is the sign
Logged
Marc82
Guest
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2006, 05:59:15 PM »

Kohl's is a nice store, but I'm a large guy and they don't sell my size. What angers me is the one I shop at in the Plainville Commons sells almost all Redsox Merchandise and little to no Yankees Merchandise.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2006, 11:13:20 AM »

kohl's in hamden ct in the former caldor and man kohl's replaced a lot caldors in CT and NY in 2000. I hate how in some places they replaced a bradlees or caldor in a town with no discount store for miles (like ridgefield, north andover, portchester, burlington mass, etc and mt. kisco, hamden, trumbull and danbury / brookfield where left without a discount for a few years) still you can see some caldor look on the building structure and a lot of early new england kohl's where not built from the ground up.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2006, 11:13:46 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in hamden ct in the former caldor and man kohl's replaced a lot caldors in CT and NY in 2000. I hate how in some places they replaced a bradlees or caldor in a town with no discount store for miles (like ridgefield, north andover, portchester, burlington mass, etc and mt. kisco, hamden, trumbull and danbury / brookfield where left without a discount for a few years) still you can see some caldor look on the building structure and a lot of early new england kohl's where not built from the ground up.


hamden ct
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2006, 11:14:21 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in hamden ct in the former caldor and man kohl's replaced a lot caldors in CT and NY in 2000. I hate how in some places they replaced a bradlees or caldor in a town with no discount store for miles (like ridgefield, north andover, portchester, burlington mass, etc and mt. kisco, hamden, trumbull and danbury / brookfield where left without a discount for a few years) still you can see some caldor look on the building structure and a lot of early new england kohl's where not built from the ground up.


hamden ct


hamden ct and notice caldor shape.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2006, 11:14:49 AM »

caldor sign in hamden ct
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »

kohl's in wallingford ct and notice part of the caldor remants.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2006, 11:15:55 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in wallingford ct and notice part of the caldor remants.


wallingford ct near the meriden line
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's in wallingford ct and notice part of the caldor remants.


wallingford ct near the meriden line


sign in wallingford ct and the edge has caldor color
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »

kohl's in allentown / whitehall pa in the whitehall mall and man is this kohl's old
Logged
store215
Ames 4 Lyfer!
********

Karma: 3
Offline Offline

Posts: 967


« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2006, 01:19:07 PM »

Looks like it could possibly be an old Clover store. I don't know if Clover had stores as far as Allentown, but many of their stores were sold to Kohl's in late 1996/early 1997 when Clover went out of business.

My local Clover never made it to a Kohl's since there was already a Kohl's being built in a brand new building in the town over.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2006, 01:28:56 PM »

I wonder where kohl's replaced clover.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2006, 02:51:09 PM »

kohl's under construction in tilton nh as of july 3, 2006.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2006, 02:51:39 PM »

Quote
Originally posted by d_fife
kohl's under construction in tilton nh as of july 3, 2006.


tilton nh
Logged
KyleRF
Guest
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2006, 03:12:45 PM »

Are there any 2 level Kohl's that anyone knows of? I don't know of any.
Logged
d_fife
Guest
« Reply #119 on: August 15, 2006, 01:30:35 PM »

kohl's construction in auburn me
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
 
Jump to:  


Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal