Dick's Sporting Goods

Started by d_fife, July 06, 2005, 05:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

vacant dick's sporting in north randall oh (same plaza as vacant toys r us, and near the closed circuit city and half vacant mall). it moved to lyndhurst.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
vacant dick's sporting in north randall oh (same plaza as vacant toys r us, and near the closed circuit city and half vacant mall). it moved to lyndhurst.

vacant north randall

d_fife

new dick's in garfield heights as of june 7, 2006. it is in a new big plaza and garfield heights is near cleveland.

d_fife

dick's north olmsted oh (near cleveland). it looks like galyn's.

d_fife

north olmsted oh

d_fife

north olmsted oh

n. olmsted

d_fife

dick's plymouth meeting / east norristown pa.

d_fife

dick's plymouth meeting / east norristown pa.

sign in plymouth meeting.

d_fife

dick's sporting in the outskirts of easton pa

d_fife

otehr side of the mall where it says dick's in watertown ny

d_fife

d_fife

the one in middletown ny

middletown ny

JimSawhill

Hmm --

Dick's is building a store here in the Westfield Brandon Mall in Brandon, Florida. It should be opened in January. The store will be part of the Mal... but it will be in the OUTDOOR Mall part -- The mall is expanding, but it will be open - not enclosed.
     Dick's is building a few more stores in new malls in the Tampa Bay area. Can't wait to get hockey equipment at Dick's.

JimS

d_fife

it says coming soon on the dick's sporting goods webpage in pittsfield mass

dmx10101

Dick's is pretty good, but nothing compares to Bass Pro Shop. I blows Dicks SG away, it's a site to behold. To goodness sake you have to go thru a turnstyle to get into the store. The one I went to was bigger than a super Wal-Mart. It had huge waterfalls, a arcade shooting gallery, huge fish tank, rock climbing wall on the backside of a waterfall that is like 3 stories tall, they even have a boat and atv show room in the store.

correction- Bass Pro doesn't have much sports stuff though.  I had all the stuff Dicks has like hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, outdoor clothes and shoes- things of that nature. So they're not exactly the same type store.
The Fall of the Mall series-
Retail World on Youtube
All things Kmart/Sears blog-
KmartWorld.com
All things Retail blog-
RetailWorld.org

HoJofan206

HoJofan206

XISMZERO

Here's the old-styled Dick's from the Great Northern Mall. Thanks to an outdated image on Virtual Earth, revenge can be bestowed on that security guard who made one of our forum posters delete all of his elusive pictures!
All submitted photos were taken by myself unless stated otherwise.
------------------------------------
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Here's a strange, old-school Dick's Sporting Goods in Big Flats, New York (bordering Elmira and Horseheads) near the Arnot Mall.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

XISMZERO

Dick's Sporting Goods; Big Flats, NY. This must be one of the last stores in the country with this old logo! This picture was just taken in January 2007.
THE CALDOR RAINBOW
Our Photos On Flickr

d_fife

dick's in White marsh md (near baltimore)

d_fife

d_fife

dick's in hunt valley md

dick's hunt valley md

d_fife

dick's in hunt valley md

dick's hunt valley md

hunt valley

d_fife

dick's in york pa near the west manchester mall

d_fife

york pa

d_fife

york pa

york pa

ynkeesfn82

There is already a small Dick's Sporting Goods at the Westfield Meriden Square Mall in Meriden, Connecticut. - What if they open a bigger store at the mall? They can have put it in either the first floor or second floor of the former JC Penney. While I don't know how big the existing store is, I do know that the Dick's Sporting Goods in Plainville is bigger at 50,000 Square Feet and the Dick's Sporting Goods at the Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester is even bigger than that at 80,000 Square Feet. It might be easier for the mall to lease out the Dick's Sporting Goods space than the giant former JC Penney.

Pikapower

I'm really disappointed with the Boulevard Mall in Amherst, NY demolishing their food court for a Dick's! As I've said before, a mall isn't a mall without a food court!  >:(
I'm on Devianart: https://pikachuxash.deviantart.com/

Don't forget to check out the USA Store Fanon Wiki: https://usastorefanon.fandom.com/wiki/USA_Store_Fanon_Wikia

Hudsons81

Quote from: Pikapower on March 28, 2015, 05:50:04 PM
I'm really disappointed with the Boulevard Mall in Amherst, NY demolishing their food court for a Dick's! As I've said before, a mall isn't a mall without a food court!  >:(

This reminds me of Southland Center in Taylor, MI. In 2006, they tore down their food court, which lasted 14 years, for a Best Buy. They actually incorporated the skylight tower from the food court into the store!