Started by NJxxJon, February 03, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJxxJon

Ok ames kids....

Going out? Staying in?

10 people on this board active daily.......COULD answer this....LOL
JN

Chuck E. Cheese

I've never been into watching sports, but plan on keeping the SB on in the background tomorrow..

NJxxJon

Same here.....football is boring.......

BUT DAMMMMNNNNNN its like the fast food industry.....BILLIONS made. And....my FB has all the local bars advertising out the ass
JN

MikeinBuffalo

Hell yes I will be watching. Huge Bills fan here. Always have a big party with friends to watch.
Bed Bath and Beyond grunt.
N.Y. Ames Pilgrimages completed: Medina #69, Alden #78, Collins #79, Tonawanda #251, Blasdell #1066, South Cheektowaga #1077 (RIP), Cheektowaga/Depew #1079, Buffalo #1109, Buffalo #1206 (RIP)
Dead Retail of Buffalo on my Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/141912098@N03/albums

NJxxJon

Quote from: MikeinBuffalo on February 03, 2018, 02:35:35 PM
Hell yes I will be watching. Huge Bills fan here. Always have a big party with friends to watch.

HAVE FUN!

Mention our message board..... :-P
JN

giantsfan2016

I don't know if I'll be watching. Tom Brady is a huge prick. That being said "Go Eagles!" It'll will be great to see an underdog team win it all.

JJBers

Ah, the time of year where out here in Bostonish country, it's extremely hard to avoid football right now. Go Patriots?
Quote from: Brammy on February 03, 2018, 08:29:36 PM
I don't know if I'll be watching. Tom Brady is a huge prick. That being said "Go Eagles!" It'll will be great to see an underdog team win it all.
Lucky, you live a lot closer to New York than me.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

NJxxJon

JN

TheFugitive

I have been boycotting the NFL due to disrespect for the National Anthem.