If toys r us closes

Started by danfifepsu, January 25, 2018, 11:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danfifepsu

If l toys r us close can and will.Amazon buy its assets and make it a toy store to compete w the internet? We need a store like this.

Retail Fan+ (Justin Hill)

Quote from: danfifepsu on January 25, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
If l toys r us close can and will.Amazon buy its assets and make it a toy store to compete w the internet? We need a store like this.
I highly doubt that that will ever happen. That's like Walmart and Target wanting to build a toy store. Plus, there are many cities and towns that already have local toy stores. Amazon is too busy with the Amazon Go stores, Whole Foods Market and the proposed acquisition of Target right now.

danfifepsu

Quote from: ShopKoFan on January 25, 2018, 09:35:13 PM
Quote from: danfifepsu on January 25, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
I highly doubt that that will ever happen. That's like Walmart and Target wanting to build a toy store. Plus, there are many cities and towns that already have local toy stores. Amazon is too busy with the Amazon Go stores, Whole Foods Market and the proposed acquisition of Target right now.

we need a store like Toys r us! I see many things they have other stores dont have. but their PRICES ARE HIGH! Whats the chances Toys r us will fold?