Why I updated the message board

Started by giantsfan2016, November 20, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

Some of you may be wondering why I decided to update the message board. Friday night I was looking for something and I came across another message board that featured discussions about retail and I noticed it was organized much better than our message board was. I decided that our message board needed to be better organized. On Saturday I took the message board offline for around 13 hours to organize our message board. During the time since I've been moving topics around and recategorizing things. Just going through the topics and my mind is blown at how many defunct retailers there are. I've still got more work to do. I'm also trying to decide if I should make sub-categories of the "Other Defunct Retail" and "Other Current Retail" sections of the board.  Some time during the coming months our other admin Jon is supposed to be contacting Chris about redoing the whole AMESFANCLUB.COM part of the site. Jon has just been busy with work. Doing this massive project with the message board is keeping me busy and keeping my mind off the crap that's going on in my life. If you have any more suggestions for ways to improve the boards please click my name and send me a private message, shoot me an email marcpb1982@gamil.com or Tweet Me. http://www.twitter.com/brammy1982 - Thanks - Brammy

standa

Why is the board on Central Time instead of Eastern Time?

November 23, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

I noticed it for years.

JJBers

Quote from: standa on November 23, 2017, 09:24:40 AM
Why is the board on Central Time instead of Eastern Time?

November 23, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

I noticed it for years.
You can fix it like I did by adding one to the time.
I think it's because Mike, who started the whole website, lives in CST time zone.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)