AMESFANCLUB
November 19, 2017, 06:20:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/19/17. - Some progress has been made on updating the message board today. I'm going to take a break for a day or two. I feel like I'm going blind doing this. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Thanks - Brammy. marcpb1982@gmail.com - http://www.twitter.com/brammy1982

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My only memory  (Read 48 times)
JJBers

No Ames nearby since 2002...

« on: November 07, 2017, 11:48:19 PM »

Since I was born after Ames went bankrupt, I shouldn't technically have any memories shopping at Ames...which is right.
But I do remember the then abandoned Dayville Ames back in 2009ish. My dad was on his Blackberry talking about work, and I managed to slip out of the car and run around the area, with my mother chasing me around. I don't remember why we were there. Other than some Ames shopping carts in a Advance Auto Parts loading dock in downtown Willimantic, I have no memories of Ames.

I didn't even come here because of Ames. It was because of another failing discount retailer in the United States, who is rapidly closing stores as we speak.

Flickr
Eastern CT Retail

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: