giantsfan2016

My goals for 2018.

1. Get a job.

2. Get an automobile.

3. Get my weight down to 250.

4. Pay down some debt.

5. Get caught up with old friends.

6. Make some new friends.

I believe if I put my mind to it I can definitely achieve number 3. My weight has been going up slightly since I haven't been able to walk long distances in 2 months and of course Christmas cookies. (I believe my foot is finally healed). Number 1 is hard considering my less than stellar work record. Number 2 obviously can't happen until numbers 1 and 4 happens Numbers 5 and 6 most likely can't happen until numbers 1 and 2 happen. Number 4  obviously can't happen until number 1 happens.

JimSawhill

Quote from: Brammy on December 10, 2017, 07:26:23 PM
My goals for 2018.

1. Get a job.

2. Get an automobile.

4. Pay down some debt.

I believe if I put my mind to it I can definitely achieve number 3. My weight has been going up slightly since I haven't been able to walk long distances in 2 months and of course Christmas cookies. (I believe my foot is finally healed). Number 1 is hard considering my less than stellar work record. Number 2 obviously can't happen until numbers 1 and 4 happens Numbers 5 and 6 most likely can't happen until numbers 1 and 2 happen. Number 4  obviously can't happen until number 1 happens.

Hope you can do all your goals, Marc. The Seymour Ames is the only empty Ames left? What moved into the East Hartford Ames?

JJBers

Quote from: JimSawhill on December 13, 2017, 07:12:31 AM
Quote from: Brammy on December 10, 2017, 07:26:23 PM
My goals for 2018.

1. Get a job.

2. Get an automobile.

4. Pay down some debt.

Hope you can do all your goals, Marc. The Seymour Ames is the only empty Ames left? What moved into the East Hartford Ames?
It was fully replaced in the early-2010s.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)