AMESFANCLUB
November 19, 2017, 06:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 11/19/17. - Some progress has been made on updating the message board today. I'm going to take a break for a day or two. I feel like I'm going blind doing this. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Thanks - Brammy. marcpb1982@gmail.com - http://www.twitter.com/brammy1982

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone remember the Ames zipper bags sold in the impulse section in the end?  (Read 105 times)
ultimatefloydian
Ames - Newbie

« on: November 02, 2017, 11:31:25 PM »

I remember buying one of these green bags with the Ames logo in the front that I assume were being sold to folks who wanted something to remember them by when they were liquidating stores. I don't know if this was something they did in all the stores or just the one I went to the most (Milford, NH). I've been searching for mine for years now and I didn't know if anyone else had one that they could take a picture of to aid my search? (I remember what they look like just others don't). They kind of looked like small laptop bags if that helps.
NJxxJon
Administrator
Ames 4 Lyfer!

ME. TEXT AWAY.

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 07:50:44 AM »

"impluse" section hahahahahah welcome to the msg board!

______
________

Jump to: