Triple Dayville Run

Started by JJBers, October 29, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJBers

Alright, the first set of photos are for Dayville Plaza, which has a Kohl's that used to be a Stop and Shop. Here's this thing:

Domino's (Dayville, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
Next up, Aldi's Plaza? It was where the former Dayville Ames was. Here's where I think was the sign:

Planet Fitness (Dayville, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
Lastly, Killingly Commons, the main focus. With a Target, Lowe's, and Stop and Shop, this is massive. Here's the Target:

Target (Killingly Commons) by JJBers, on Flickr
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

JJBers

Behind with the Conantville/North Windham shopping area, containing the East Brook Mall, this is the second largest shopping area in Windham County. This services both Killingly and Putnam.
My Flickr

JimSawhill

Quote from: JJBers on October 29, 2017, 07:48:09 PM
Alright, the first set of photos are for Dayville Plaza, which has a Kohl's that used to be a Stop and Shop. Here's this thing:

Domino's (Dayville, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
Next up, Aldi's Plaza? It was where the former Dayville Ames was. Here's where I think was the sign:

Planet Fitness (Dayville, Connecticut) by JJBers, on Flickr
Lastly, Killingly Commons, the main focus. With a Target, Lowe's, and Stop and Shop, this is massive. Here's the Target:

Target (Killingly Commons) by JJBers, on Flickr

The Spirit Halloween store in the Dayvile Plaza used to be what? And it seems Party City went out in Killingly Commons. I think that is what the label scar said...

JJBers

Quote from: JimSawhill on November 01, 2017, 09:16:59 PM
The Spirit Halloween store in the Dayvile Plaza used to be what? And it seems Party City went out in Killingly Commons. I think that is what the label scar said...
Spirit Halloween used to be part of the Beit Brothers store. Also thanks for the Party City mention, I had no clue what that was.
My Flickr