AMESFANCLUB
February 23, 2018, 06:37:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
........................................Weird temps here in NJ....hope you all are doing alright this week!

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: East Brook Mall  (Read 149 times)
JJBers
Ames In their blood!

No Ames nearby since 2002...

« on: October 08, 2017, 08:18:04 PM »

Here are some photos of my local mall, aka the East Brook Mall, here's the album.

East Brook Mall by JJBers, on Flickr

Kohl's (East Brook Mall) by JJBers, on Flickr

JCPenney's closed in 2013, and a Dollar Tree, Dressbarn, and Quester's Way

My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Brammy
Ames 4 Lyfer!

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:39:46 PM »

I had always wanted to go see that mall, but I never had a reason to go out that way. Of course now I don't have a job or a car so for sure I won't get out that way. Maybe by next summer things will better for me. A friend of mine from high school moved out to Willimantic when he moved back to Connecticut after living in Miami, Puerto Rico, and Hartford for several years. He wants to get together and get caught up on old times. He works at Best Western near UCONN.

Brammy
JJBers
Ames In their blood!

No Ames nearby since 2002...

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 01:12:37 AM »

I had always wanted to go see that mall, but I never had a reason to go out that way. Of course now I don't have a job or a car so for sure I won't get out that way. Maybe by next summer things will better for me. A friend of mine from high school moved out to Willimantic when he moved back to Connecticut after living in Miami, Puerto Rico, and Hartford for several years. He wants to get together and get caught up on old times. He works at Best Western near UCONN.
Well, for retail, we got the East Brook Mall...the former Sears into Petco, the former Sears Hardware still closed in North Windham. There's also a closed Starbucks on US 6 across the street from ALDI's.
We got Frogs on Bridges too.

My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: