East Brook Mall

Started by JJBers, October 08, 2017, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJBers

Here are some photos of my local mall, aka the East Brook Mall, here's the album.

East Brook Mall by JJBers, on Flickr

Kohl's (East Brook Mall) by JJBers, on Flickr

JCPenney's closed in 2013, and a Dollar Tree, Dressbarn, and Quester's Way

My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)

giantsfan2016

I had always wanted to go see that mall, but I never had a reason to go out that way. Of course now I don't have a job or a car so for sure I won't get out that way. Maybe by next summer things will better for me. A friend of mine from high school moved out to Willimantic when he moved back to Connecticut after living in Miami, Puerto Rico, and Hartford for several years. He wants to get together and get caught up on old times. He works at Best Western near UCONN.

JJBers

Quote from: Brammy on October 08, 2017, 09:39:46 PM
I had always wanted to go see that mall, but I never had a reason to go out that way. Of course now I don't have a job or a car so for sure I won't get out that way. Maybe by next summer things will better for me. A friend of mine from high school moved out to Willimantic when he moved back to Connecticut after living in Miami, Puerto Rico, and Hartford for several years. He wants to get together and get caught up on old times. He works at Best Western near UCONN.
Well, for retail, we got the East Brook Mall...the former Sears into Petco, the former Sears Hardware still closed in North Windham. There's also a closed Starbucks on US 6 across the street from ALDI's.
We got Frogs on Bridges too.
My Flickr

In the backcountry of Connecticut (aka Willimantic)