I am a New York Giants football fan (and will be for life)

Started by giantsfan2016, September 29, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantsfan2016

I am a New York Giants football fan and I will be for life. I have been a fan since whatever year it was when Bob Kraft (the owner of the Patriots) played Governor Rowland and the residents of Connecticut like a fiddle by saying he was going to move the team to Hartford and then ultimately building a new stadium in Foxboro, Mass. (I know I was still in high school when this plan was cooked up and I've been out of high school 17 years).

Like any other Giants fan I'm disappointed with The Giants performance so far this year. (They're 0-3). I'm not a bandwagon fan as one fellow Giants fan accused be of being when I told him I was not going to watch any more games or wear my Giants hat. I will still keep track of what's going on with the team and how they perform on Facebook. Win or lose, Giants fan for life. That's my motto. If I had landed a job (which I have not), I was planning on going to a game this season. I will wait until next season. There are several bus trips every season to Giants Games (along with other NFL, NHL, MLB, teams) that leave from the parking lot of the Southington Lowe's. The Giants games range in price from $250-$300 and includes round trip bus transportation to the game, ticket to the game, and a pre-game or post-game cookout. The cost is very reasonable.