AMESFANCLUB
September 22, 2017, 06:26:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Any questions, comments, or concerns e-mail me, Brammy. marcpb1982@gmail.com

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does someone's sexual orientation have to do with working somewhere?  (Read 118 times)
Brammy
Administrator
Ames-Elite!

« on: August 26, 2017, 06:35:34 PM »

I am a straight male who has friends of both sexes who are gay. I have been a gay rights supported for a really long time. What I really want to know is what does someone's sexual orientation have to do with working somewhere? Here's what happened.

Yesterday I ran into a friend of mine. He is gay. He had an interview at GNC and they turned him down. I don't know why they turned him down.

Me: Why don't you try applying at Joann's?
Friend: I may be gay, but I'm not gay enough to work at an Arts and Crafts Store.
Me: I have no idea what you are talking about bro. As a single straight male the idea of working at Joann's or another arts and crafts store appeals to me. You know why? Because a lot of woman shop there. Some of them are bound to be single, smart, and attractive. The reason I don't work at Joann's is because they turned me down without even granting me an interview.

My friend didn't know what to say to that. Instead he said he had to go and high-tailed it to the parking lot to get in his car.

~Marc B~
Southington, Connecticut
NJxxJon
Administrator
Ames 4 Lyfer!

ME. TEXT AWAY.

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 09:12:50 AM »

Wowsers. Same here I support peoples decisions in life if they dont bother me.....gay / bi   etc.

______
________

Jump to: