AMESFANCLUB
July 23, 2017, 06:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 7/12  --------Jon here! WASSUP?Huh?Huh?

Start some topics..........

Home   Forum   Help Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange  (Read 49 times)
Brammy
Administrator

« on: July 13, 2017, 07:52:55 AM »

Yesterday I got a FB Message from a friends of mine. I've known Mary's Boyfriend Bob for a few years, but never met him. Obviously I ended up FB friends when he started going out with Mary:

Mary:

Do you wanna come over for a cookout on Saturday?

Me:
Possibly. I have to ask my mom if she can bring me.

Me:
What time on Saturday? And Where in Plainville.  (Knowing very well Mary and her boyfriend Bob just moved to Plainville).

Mary:
2PM at me and Bob's house.

And that was it. She didn't give me an address.

Even if she had given me her and Bob's address I doubt that I would go anyway. Over the past few years I have developed Social Anxiety Disorder. When I was younger I didn't mind going to a place where I didn't know anyone and meeting new people. Now it bothers me a lot. Even if I know just one person that alone is enough to help me get over my anxiety of being in a situation where I don't know anyone. That's not the case here.

Weed also helps with me with this too, but that isn't an option in this case. Since I don't know Bob and Mary's view on the subject, I will not show up at their house stoned. Not to mention - What if one of their guests is a cop? Then I'd be screwed.

~Marc B~
Southington, Connecticut
NJxxJon
Administrator
Ames 4 Lyfer!

ME. TEXT AWAY.

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 08:34:27 AM »

That ISSSSSSS strange. Believe it or not - in high skool daze I was shy. I just stopped caring about social situations. Parties.....I invite my self now a dayz LOL......

Weird though.....does bob like you?

______
________

Jump to: