Lowe's

Started by d_fife, June 22, 2005, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_fife

here is the lowe's in presque isle maine under construction, near the aroostook center mall, as of may 22, 2006. the first home improvement chain north of bangor.

d_fife

QuoteOriginally posted by d_fife
here is the lowe's in presque isle maine under construction, near the aroostook center mall, as of may 22, 2006. the first home improvement chain north of bangor.

lowe's presque isle construction

d_fife

d_fife

d_fife

lowe's in watertown ny

d_fife

lowe's in watertown ny

more lowe's watertown ny

d_fife

future site for lowe's in ticonderoga ny is across the mcd's (wal-mart supercenter is near this mcd's). I heard that the highway system was holding it up and it wa ssupposed to open this fall. i was there as of may 26, 2006.

d_fife

lowe's in oswego ny. It seems to be just opened. I was there as of May 25, 2006.

d_fife

lowe's in oswego ny. It seems to be just opened. I was there as of May 25, 2006.

more lowe's in oswego. the store is east of wal-mart.

d_fife

oswego

d_fife

oswego

lowe's sign in oswego.

d_fife

here is the lowe's in auburn maine that opened january 2005. and the first one in maine

d_fife

here is the lowe's in auburn maine that opened january 2005. and the first one in maine

auburn maine

d_fife

auburn maine

lowe;s sign in auburn

d_fife

here is the lowe's in brunswick maine near wal-mart. it opened late january 2005 and was hte 2nd lowe's in maine. it looks different. it is in the former ames plaza.

d_fife

here is the lowe's in brunswick maine near wal-mart. it opened late january 2005 and was hte 2nd lowe's in maine. it looks different. it is in the former ames plaza.

lowe's sign in brunswick.

d_fife

here is lowe's under construction in the old ames /shaw's the pine tree plaza in portland maine as of january 4, 2006 at 5 pm.

d_fife

here is lowe's under construction in the old ames /shaw's the pine tree plaza in portland maine as of january 4, 2006 at 5 pm.

d_fife

the sign of the plaza saying lowe's and coming soon sticker as of January 4, 2006. this is in portland maine in pine tree plaza

d_fife

the sign of the plaza saying lowe's and coming soon sticker as of January 4, 2006. this is in portland maine in pine tree plaza

here the lowe's almsot open in portland maine in the old pine tree plaza as of March 4, 2006. It opened a week after and is the 4th lowe's in maine.

d_fife

here the lowe's almsot open in portland maine in the old pine tree plaza as of March 4, 2006. It opened a week after and is the 4th lowe's in maine.

d_fife

lowe's in north windham maine across home depot and near wal-mart that opened late january 2006 and the 3rd lowe's in maine. I was there january 4, 2006 and lettering was being put on.

d_fife

another shot of the lowe's in presque isle maine under construction. this will be the 5th or 6th lowe's in maine, depending on when biddeford opens

the last dozen pictures is of every lowe's in maine. lowe's is under construction in biddeford and ones pending are brewer, sanford, scarborough, augusta, thomastown or thomaston (near rockland) and ellsworth (it was announced this month and wants to be a stone throw of home depot)

d_fife

lowe's in watertown ny

more lowe's watertown ny

lowe's side in watertown ny

d_fife

lowe's in watertown ny

more lowe's watertown ny

lowe's side in watertown ny

lowe's sign in watertown ny

d_fife

lowe's in manchester ct and it is across a home depot and near the mall.

d_fife

lowe's in manchester ct and it is across a home depot and near the mall.

lowe's sign and building in manchester ct

d_fife

lowe's in newington CT near wal-mart. and opened I heard in 1999.

d_fife

newington ct

d_fife

newington ct

newington ct sign