AMESFANCLUB
June 25, 2017, 09:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: 6/15/2017 -Things seem to be going well on this forum. PM Me or email me if you have any questions, concerns or complaints. marcpb1982@gmail.com - Brammy. :-)

Home   Forum   Help Arcade Login Register  

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It would be a logistical nightmare  (Read 50 times)
Brammy
Administrator
AmesNERD Offical

« on: June 13, 2017, 09:41:41 AM »

One of my friends wants me to visit him in Philly (he lives in a suburb of Philly). He wants me to come down Saturday July 8th. I have no money to go. So then he says to me "Why don't you ask your buddy to lend you his GMC Terrain."  I had already asked him for another reason and he told me no because it would be a logistical nightmare. He would let me drive if he were to come with me.

My buddy said to me if I got pulled over I would never be able to prove I had permission to drive the Terrain because it's registered to a 51 year old female with a different last name than me.

He then told me how the Southington cops were hassling him when he went through a mandatory seat belt checkpoint. They went after him because there wasn't a front license plate on The Terrain. Then they were hassling him because he looks nothing like his driver's license photo. He had to give them his SS number to prove he was who his driver's license says he was. Then they were hassling him because he's a 23 year old dude driving an SUV registered to a 51 year old woman with a different last name than his. Even after he told the cops that the SUV is registered to his mother he had to show them that Court paper work that showed that his mother went back to her maiden name after getting divorced from his father. They didn't give him a ticket or a warning because the missing front license plate was in the back of the SUV.

~Marc B~
Southington, Connecticut
zonemad96

« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 12:13:55 PM »

They didn't give him a ticket or a warning because the missing front license plate was in the back of the SUV.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: