Main Menu

Old Idea Brought Back

Started by JSIDA17, April 15, 2017, 10:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSIDA17

So I'm back after doing some unimportant stuff for seven months now...

Anyway, I was going through the forums and I saw this from last year:

http://amesfanclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=4180.0;topicseen

We should go through with this idea, it might rejuvenate the website into something big again. What does everyone think?

giantsfan2016

Quote from: JSIDA17 on April 15, 2017, 10:00:52 AM
So I'm back after doing some unimportant stuff for seven months now...

Anyway, I was going through the forums and I saw this from last year:

http://amesfanclub.com/forum/index.php?topic=4180.0;topicseen

We should go through with this idea, it might rejuvenate the website into something big again. What does everyone think?

Suggest you contact Chris Fontaine. He still pays for the AMESFANCLUB.COM domain. He pretty much stepped away from being in charge now that he's married with 2 kids. He put Jon in charge of running the message board. Right now Jon is going through some personal stuff and is away from the boards for now. In January Jon also gave me some powers on this board. I still have them, but I stepped down from being in charge in February. I hate having my authority over-ruled. I got a message from one of the users on here that he was being harassed on and off these boards by another member, so I banned him. Only to find one of the others on this board (not Jon) unbanned him).

Chuck E. Cheese

I'd love to do work here. I'm kind of trying to copy it with My Blockbuster Fan Page, haha..

JimSawhill

If I had the time, I'd love to help out with it...but  I can't get online as much as I used to...

JSIDA17

Quote from: Patrick Boots CEC on April 15, 2017, 02:35:39 PM
I'd love to do work here. I'm kind of trying to copy it with My Blockbuster Fan Page, haha..

Wow, I never even knew that website existed. Thanks for the cool find!

Chuck E. Cheese